Yet another plate thread but with a twist...

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
I was going to go with RICE ETR or VET KILR. However, since my car is all blacked out and people keep making comment like "that looks like the devils ride" I am thinking about a darker plate. I've only come up with:
STN RIDE
LUCEFIR
DRK ANGL
Any Ideas?

MustangThief

Established Member
Bleh, I absolutely hate plates that say SVT, Snake, Bite, or any variation of that thrown in.

Reason? Ding ding ding, we know it's a cobra!

No offense to those with plates that have those, since I know it's by far the most popular combo.

But I still think you should sit and think about it and be a little more clever than have it do with a snake, or getting bit.

Go for IB6UB9 :)

I've had a lot of comliments on my plate, but only cause it's true :p

plate.jpg

I was going to go with RICE ETR or VET KILR. However, since my car is all blacked out and people keep making comment like "that looks like the devils ride" I am thinking about a darker plate. I've only come up with:
STN RIDE
LUCEFIR
DRK ANGL
Any Ideas?

With your power numbers you should be more ambitious with your plate ideas. You're a perfect candidate for Z06 THIS or CYA Z06. Send a message loud and clear. Thats what I would use.

boston03cobra

mineral gray cobra
Established Member
personly I don't,I work for every dime I spend but does it really come off like that.I hope not ,not the message i'm looking to send.mabey the nvme one does,but thats not the one I ordered.

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
Doesn't seem snobbish to me... Just proud of what you have... Last I checked a mid 20K car is nothing to act snobbish about

Users who are viewing this thread