Extreme Motorsports Dyno Day Sat. 3/15

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
Buddy of mine told me about an mixed-forum dyno day (like supra forums and such...legit cars). Only select forums are being notified....He asked me to notify MACA....so I am :rockon:

Saturday, March 15 from 9 am until all dynos are finished
Extreme Motorsports
1360 Blair Drive
Suite L
Odenton, Maryland 21113

$50 for 3 dyno runs with dyno printout along with A/F ratio :beer:

Attending:

1.)flowgoode
2.)ittybitty9bees
3.)zaxjax
4.)N2DAMYSTIC
5.)Willybob98
6.)convert03cobra
7.)gcassidy
8.)Snakestang96 (maybe)
9.)03 Whippled Cobra (maybe)
10.)CobraSoze (maybe)
11.)wheelhopper (maybe)
12.)03CobraDom (maybe)
13.)32vofFury (maybe)
14.)Novi357 (maybe)

Last edited:

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
hmmmmmm...interesting. Maybe if I can get a fellow Pennsylvanian to drive down with me then just maybe I'll join in the fun.

ittybitty9bees

Established Member
how far is this place from Nova?

Should be no more than 40-45 minutes as long as traffic isn't at a gridlock, just ride the 495 beltway around to exit 22 (balt-wash parkway). After staying on bw parkway for a few miles you'll come up on hwy 32...take 32 east for a few more miles until you see an exit to hwy 175..and it's actually right there on 175 within a mile of that exit.

beltway -> bw parkway -> hwy 32 east -> hwy 175 -> Extreme

03BlueGT

2L8I1
Established Member
hmmmmmm...interesting. Maybe if I can get a fellow Pennsylvanian to drive down with me then just maybe I'll join in the fun.
We can meet up and go. I'm not sure where Limerick is but i'm close to Harrisburg. Let me know if you wanna cruise down.

Last edited:

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
We can meet up and go. I'm not sure where Limerick is but i'm close to Harrisburg. Let me know if you wanna cruise down.

I'm probably a good 2-2.5 hours away from you but we can always meet in between and go down. Lets see when it gets a little closer to time nd i want to see what kind of MACA turnout we get.

03 Whippled Cobra

Established Member
Put me down as tentative. I am putting my car back together this weekend and barring any crazy setbacks I should be good to dyno it on the 15th. I will let you know one way or another as soon as I can. Weather permitting of course.

What kind of dyno do they have?

Mike

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
Put me down as tentative. I am putting my car back together this weekend and barring any crazy setbacks I should be good to dyno it on the 15th. I will let you know one way or another as soon as I can. Weather permitting of course.

What kind of dyno do they have?

Mike

Ditto...put me down as tentative too

wheelhopper

Established Member
I may do this. Do they run the AF at the tail pipe? I need to find out how much power my long tubes and off road X added.

Users who are viewing this thread