Getting Ready to Buy 2 New SVTP Servers

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I'll probably be buying 2 new servers in the next few days. Each will have two Quad Core Intel Xeon 2.5GHz 1333MHz FSB CPUs, 4GB of ram, and four 15,000rpm drives. Retail price before shipping is over $7,000.

Proceeds from the SVTP t-shirts (being printed now and will cost between $18 and $21 depending on size) and the premium membership package ($45) will be put towards this upgrade. I hope to have each of these available for purchase soon.

We will be opening the image gallery, which will be part of the premium membership package, soon. Also, we will be adding a youtube style video site for SVTP members to post videos to. We are also looking into novel ways to improve the search feature (which sucks for large vB sites like SVTP).

:beer:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Nice and 'grats. Looking forward to the premium perks.

EDIT: BTW, since I have you here, did you ever get my email about my email address issue? I can resend it as a PM, if you never got it. I sent the email to "[email protected]", BTW.

Post it in the suggestion forum.

only showing 67325 on the members list.

That doesn't count the staff, deleted members (only done for testing and extreme cases), vendors, banned members, and a few other special groups.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
hey is SVTP incharge of that 03-04 cobra calender? meaning would the proceeds goto the site?
if so i might want to buy one.

Users who are viewing this thread