Evolution Performance, Inc - More Photos of The GT500-TT..!

Evolution

Established Member
Here are some more teaser photos of our GT500-TT. It is about 90% finished and should be ready for the April 4-6, 2008 NMRA Event.

Fred
Evolution Performance, Inc.
"The Leader In Shelby GT500 Aftermarket Performance"

"The Fridge"
001.jpg

"The Twins"
002.jpg

Shouldn't it Say, "Powered By Evolution"
003.jpg

Just Like a Woman.......... A Big Tease...!
004.jpg

Evolution

Established Member
Fred:

Looking good!

What are your E.T. goals for the car if you have any?

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

Low 8's

We have our 2007 Vista Blue with White Stripes Shelby GT500 that we're building to run Pro Outlaw 10.5 to handle the seven and six second duties.

Fred

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
so, basically, you guys are aiming to be the first to make it to every second zone. damn! how long will it be before the shelby GT500 based-funny car is released? LOL

cant wait to see this monster, turbos make everything better!

Angel

aLL JaCkeD uP
Established Member
The GT500 is still a slow fat POS.

A pullied Term will eat this alive

haaha sorry I had to go there

But, Chuck, Pigs really can fly! :rockon:

It shall be interesting to see how the Beast fares with a set of Twins. :D :beer: It would not surprise me to see close to 2k HP out of it. Bordering on Funny Car; - indeed. :D

R1Lello

Established Member
But, Chuck, Pigs really can fly! :rockon:

It shall be interesting to see how the Beast fares with a set of Twins. :D :beer: It would not surprise me to see close to 2k HP out of it. Bordering on Funny Car; - indeed. :D

..........except real 'Funny Cars' are considered Top Fuel and have 6000+ hp but I get your point :beer:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Low 8's

We have our 2007 Vista Blue with White Stripes Shelby GT500 that we're building to run Pro Outlaw 10.5 to handle the seven and six second duties.

Fred

Fred:

Sounds good! :beer:

Can't wait for you guys to knock a second or two off of your current times! :rockon:

Few things look better than a GT500 smoking everything at the track! :bowdown:

Best of luck to you guys!

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

Purvis

VMP TVS Power
Established Member
I have also seen this in person.
Its unbelievable. Tons of innovation here folks. Alot of things I have never seen before.
The attention to detail is unbelievable.

Angel

aLL JaCkeD uP
Established Member
..........except real 'Funny Cars' are considered Top Fuel and have 6000+ hp but I get your point :beer:

Imagine the Intimidation Factor when they roll up at the Track in that. :rolling:

Anything with that power rating, especially if it can be driven on the street is insane.

Here in Houston, dubbed the Power City, it is getting normal to see 1K HP Vettes, etc. showing up at a street meet. One I attended recent was 1K Vettes, 1.5K HP Cameroes, and 10 sec. Mustangs. Not just one or two, but many. :rockon:

Here, where 500 hp is considered Entry, and where the HP wars are alive and well, this kind of Shelby would still intimidate. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread