Need a tuner to come out to Dubai.. 10 cars to tune!

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
I was wondering if any of you guys can help with trying to get a good tuner to fly to dubai. We need to have a bunch of fords tunned. and Unfortunately there is no one who can do it around here.

Canned tunes just dont work out for alot of us whom are built and need to be pushing some serious power.

We are offereing an all expense paid trip and accomodation at a 5 star hotel on the beach in Dubai. And we will also add the cost to each car tuned.

This is just to spark interest and we can negotiate other terms if we can find anyone who is willing to do the trip.

Thanks. We need the help to spred the word on this matter.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Rick has been in contact with one of our customers from Dubai...I know that they discussed the possibility of him coming there...

to the original poster...I will be happy to further discuss having Rick come to your area to tune...you can contact me at 864 332 0955 or PM me or email me.. I set up all the tuning days for Rick

[email protected]

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
we have already expressed that we are available to do this..

Rick has travelled many many miles for years to fine tune his mail order customers...

to the OP.. check out Ricks backround and qualifications at our website

www.amazonracing.com

he can tune with SCT,DS and Sniper

Last edited:

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
I really am shocked in the amount of replies!!

Thanks everyone.. Well Amazon, you guys will be hearing from us very soon to arrange all the details. Where in the U.S are you? So that I know when to call.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
it was really great talking to you today about having Rick come over..like I said...we are flexible and can work this out any way that you need it..either by remote tuning or having him there in person..just let me know and we will get a date confirmed and get this in the works

bgstew6

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
Established Member
Man I would love to go back to Dubai...had a Kickin time the last time I was there in 03! Club Fusion and countless other great sites and times...LOL

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread