It's Alive, the Cobra Lives

Lumpydogs

Established Member
Hey all. The long winter is finally fading away in Michigan, though it did snow again overnight :cuss:

I dropped the cobra off the jacks and took her out for a subdivision ride. Everything works and sounds good. My ride heights are screwed up and I need a four wheel alignment, but it still drove fine.

Come on Sunshine, daddy needs to burn some gasoline. :burnout:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
If you can't go Ice Racing there is no point in even having a winter.

IIRAICE3.jpg

Texas FTW!!:rockon:
That vid at MSR Houston of the SCMC Nationals that I posted was run in November!:rockon::poke:

Just teasing Jeff!:-D
Go get em!:burnout:

Last edited:

Lumpydogs

Established Member
My company is supposedly building a new plant in Texas this summer. Maybe I can spend some time down there in the winter. Hmmm! I'll have to accidently ship my Cobra down on one of our freight runs.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
At least you got to go for a drive. It snowed here today and is supposed to for the next four days. Winter sucks a**:fm:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
It was 60 yesterday. Snowed 3 inches last night, and by 1 o clock, I was driving with the top down. Got hit in the bill of the hat with some snow while driving under a tree.

Montana had to snow ONE MORE TIME after Spring has officially arrived. Does it every year. What a weird climate we have up here.

Users who are viewing this thread