Don't List your Goat/Termi Trade Here!!!

canibus

Established Member
tell them to put up their best goat, we'll put up our best svt. they'll be trying to do what you're trying to do when the results come in

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
90% of them seem very cool and very helpful.
And yeah you did come across really bad, almost child like.

Do you have a plan for your car? Do you have clear idea of what will be expected from it?
I highly recommend you decide what you want from this car Cobra or Goat, and then plan, mod and spend accordingly.

I built mine with a very clear expectation of what I wanted to be able to do with it.

There will always be always someone faster.
Build it, to enjoy it.:beer: Have fun making it yours, and then have fun driving it.

Don't worry about who's faster or what they had to spend to get there.

s_x_i

Established Member
tell them to put up their best goat, we'll put up our worst svt. they'll be trying to do what you're trying to do when the results come in

:banana:

Ok so I just read the first page... it seems like most of those guys had valid points and were presenting good arguments for their GTO's :shrug:

At 600+ RWHP, any stock drivetrain part will not last forever. Doesn't matter what badge your car has on it.

Last edited:

Common

Established Member
Lot's of sandy VAG's there. Tell the crusty doucnozzles if they wanted a nicer interior than a cobra, they should have went with a BMW or Lexus and not get a GTO and look down on us because their interior is so plush for their sandy vaginas.

DanTheMan18

Established Member
Griping about GTOs on a GTO website, and talking about how a Cobra would've been a better purchase.

Sounds like a certain member over here, that gripes about Cobras on an SVT website, and talks about how great his Panoz is every chance he gets.

What did you think was going to happen? It went exactly as expected. The loyalists with patience defended the GTO's strong points, while others just told you if a Cobra is what you want, then get a Cobra.

I see nothing shocking about the way they responded to you.

Not flaming you, just calling it as I see it.

Users who are viewing this thread