Holden Coupe 60! ultra badass

dbmach12004

SuperStar
Established Member
Why doesn't Ford want to participate in the HP wars like everyone else here in America...I didn't see how much power it had (site was running slow) but even if it only had 300 HP it would still be a car I give a second look

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
It kind of resembles the Pontiac Solstice, IMO.

+1

i saw a "used" G8 at the ford dealership today. had 278 miles on it :dw:
it was only a V6 but looked like the V8 version. looked damn good! :banana:

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
that car is sweet. btw, did anyone notice the lack of a 'b' pillar? that's a nice touch, IMO.

6 liter v8 with a six speed manual. i would guess 400 hp.

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
Sometimes I really, really want to move to Australia. And it might take a while for the jihad to get there...

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
Why doesn't Ford want to participate in the HP wars like everyone else here in America...I didn't see how much power it had (site was running slow) but even if it only had 300 HP it would still be a car I give a second look

Car looks amazing, but good lord...4pt harnesses in all seats and carbon fiber rear seats?

Ford is falling behind and it was clearly apparent today at the Auto Show today in downtown Atlanta. Of all the major manufacturers, Ford was one of the weakest. GM had test drives going on all day, the new ZR1 on display, loys of SS vehicles, letting people take pictures in ZO6 vettes, convertible vettes and so on.

Ford had all their mustangs locked up except a convertible.

Also, when I went to talk to the reps about SVT and Colletti, they looked at me like I had 4 heads and ignored me.

Users who are viewing this thread