94 cobra F/S built 347 nothing spared

94venomV8

Established Member
NEW PRICE- $11000 come on guys has to go will pay for half the shipping within 1000 miles to your doorstep!!!

Hey guys I am posting my 94 cobra again for sale, I have built this car for about 2 years now and everything is brand new never raced or driven on just tuned on the dyno. I am having back surgery so instead of letting it sit for a year I figure someone should get some good use out of it since I am not able to. Here is what has been done to the car I will cover the higher dollar things and important things but keep in mind that every part is top of the line and no part has been sparred.

Engine:
DSS 347 XR internally balanced with SFI aluminum balancer and SFI flywheel
DSS XR H-beam rods
12:1 forged XR nitrous pistons flycut for the valves
AFR 205 race heads
hawk racing main stud girdle
moroso 7 qt oil pan and melling high volume oil pump
custom jay allen nitrous cam .612/.612 lift
comp cams race solid roller lifters
crane 1.6 roller rockers
comp cams hardened pushrods
trickflow R CNC ported lower and R upper intake
36lbs injectors and pro-m 75mm mass air
all stainless fuel system and UPR 1/2" rails w/ aeromotive regulator
all MSD: pro distributor, 6AL, blaster 2 coil
all bolts on internal and most external parts are ARP 2000 bolts
Trck Flow nitrous plate kit 75-300hp adj. w/ extra bottle

transmission:
Dynamic mighty mite c4 w/ trans brake
hardened input shaft
billet servos
new gears, bands, and all internals
art carr custom convertor 10" 4000 stall anti balloon plates
B&M pro shifter

rearend:
FRPP hardened 28 spline axles
FRPP 4:10 hardened gears
all new bearings, shims, clips and fluids

suspension:
UPR pro rear: spherical bushings, double adj. upper and lower arms
anti roll bar ( not installed)
eibach rear drag launch springs
UPR tubular K-member and a-arms
flaming river manual rack steering
lakewood coilover adj. front
UPR solid motor mounts

There is plenty more on the car how ever I do not have the time to get it to the track and even if I did my back will prohibit that, so needless to say my loss is your gain. I have tried putting this car up before and didnt have much luck so I just kept it I am hoping to get rid of it so it doesnt sit around. The car starts up everytime runs great and all it needs is to be dialed in on the dyno or track for maximum performance. I am wanting to get 12,000 for this car OBO which I have more in the motor than that so this is a steal if you have time for a little work and alot of fun. I will try to get good pics up ASAP I do not have any good ones right now, oh one more thing the car did dyno at 456rwhp on a conservative tune to break the motor in with about 200hp shot 700+ should not be out of the question.

Please do not hesitate to call me with any questions 563-505-0479 my name is Jace.

I also would be willing to trade for a 94-98 cobra that is more streetable and around the same price, the title to this car is mine so the trade would go smooth. also I am willing to ship this car within a certain distance and a deposit to cover gas which will come off the price of the car when you purchase it, for the full amount.

Last edited:

94venomV8

Established Member
yeah I can post some general picks that I have but they are not the best there in my garage and dont really do the car justice heres what I have. Also cemeflybyu the car does come with a fitted 8 point cage but do to my back surgery I wasnt able to put it in but it will come with it new in box.

94venomV8

Established Member
for some reason you have to click on the pics to get them bigger, also the interior shot is from awhile ago wires and stuff are cleaned up now not hangin out all over. The car will come with the center console so if you want a more stock look you can put a hurst pitol grip in and it fits in the center console nicely, just dont have the money to or I would of done that. the car does still have working headlights, power locks windows, wipers.

Last edited:

94venomV8

Established Member
what is a good price for this car! I have almost 14000 into the motor alone and cant sell I know the market is tough but anyone have an idea what it will take to sell this car.

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
I clicked on your small pics, but they don't load.

I'd like to see some regular size photos of the car, and interior. All you've said is that it had a highly Modded engine & suspension.

By the way, is that a racing trans? Auto?

94venomV8

Established Member
I dont know I just clicked the pics and they popped right up? wierd. I guess I dont really know where your coming from I listed every part on the car, what else would you like to know specifically? yes the trans is made for racing but it is just built to hold alot of power it would still be stretable, the torque convertor by art carr however is not it is a race convertor so you would need to change it to drive on the street and yes it is a manual valve body 3 speed with a b&M rachet shifter. basically for any of you wanting to drive this car on the street it is a tune, convertor, and quiet mufflers away from being a street car... Also everyone I need to move this car so for now on I will pay for half the shipping within 1000 miles of me and it will come to your doorstep as long as you pay asking price...

Last edited:

94venomV8

Established Member
yes it should be! but ill never know, my back surgery would be a little painful letting off that trans brake on the line

Users who are viewing this thread