Blue Ridge Pkwy G2G (PICTS)

HaveBlue83

Established Member
Ok, just posted and wasn't logged in, SO here goes for the second time.........grrrrrr....:fm:

THe camera wasn't the best, but I worked with what I had..........I am CMEmach1's son, the Army Guy that was hanging out the 01 Cobra Vert....:banana:

I took over 300 shots, here are the highlights...I have vids, but they aren't super high quality, and I have yet to upload them.........

HERE YA GO:

Mini BULLITT Photo-Shoot at the Shell Station.....hehe....

This was a cool but hard angle to get...both emblems are visable.....

Pimpin' Bullitt......:)

What happens when you screw yourself........it's from the innder fender splash shield......LOL......

Remember, 25 Ft/Lbs on that Dad......:-D

There she is!!!

MORE LOADING NOW........gimme a few min.......

HaveBlue83

Established Member
WTF is UP with this website??? I keep getting logged out.......after uploading 20 picts and then i lose the links......2nd time......

I LIKE THIS:

This Guy was funny........in-car antics.....lol....

Curt........Thinker, Creator, Visionary, Hard Worker....Dirty Old Man.....

Remember this guy???? "ok ok, you're all cool, now get the F*** outta the way!!!!!" was he response to us doing the speed limit down the road....taking up both lanes......

Props to Black mach guy for initiating the "Box-In" nice job....lol...

Slightly Blurry but GOOD!!!!

I am here 24 Hours a day, providing security for The Jefferson Grounds...have no fear.....

ANYWAYS, back to the picts......grrrrrr......

What I drive.....SVT baby:

scottminot

Established Member
Drove the entire length of the Blue Ridge Parkway two years ago in two days. Absolutely incredible drive! Scenery was beautiful. I drove it so fast and hard that I had to replace my almost brand new tires after the trip.

scarface1

Noobasaurus Rex
Established Member
sweet pics man! I thought you were gonna fall out of the vert a few times...lol Pm me if you have any other pics of my Cobra :)
-Dave

CMEmach1

Established Member
Nice job Son! Little do these people know about your PIC reputation on FF! :):) Oh by the way... the tq on that tire screw is only 18ft.lbs.......I looked it up in the Ford Master Repair Manual

Last edited:

scarface1

Noobasaurus Rex
Established Member
I wish he could have gotten a picture of my half body sunburn...lol My left side is toast from having the window down.

HamMach1

Established Member
Man you got some great pictures!! The drive to Monticello was the most fun. You got one SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK picture of my car man! hahahaha

This one:

img5100pr6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread