Freashly Polished Bling !!

SmokinCobra420

Kush is good MmmKay!
Established Member
DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

I have her down apart while i wait on the spec 3+ kit with the 26 tooth spline , billet flow firewall adjuster,steeda double hook quadrant, and Bassani O/R X. So i figured i would take this time to shine up some of her under parts

Well worth the time i think, what do you guys think?:rockon:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I think we're starting to see a trend towards polishing exhaust systems. LOL! I really lilke it. Especially if you're doing shows. :rockon:

SmokinCobra420

Kush is good MmmKay!
Established Member
thanks guys, it was just an impulse and im glad i went with it! i think the drive shaft looks 10x better then that fadded raw aluminum from the factory. A friend asked me where i bought my chrome drive shaft, i was like no dude i polished it with some elbow grease and my buffer. He couldnt believe that i polished my driveshaft.

oldmodman

Established Member
Don't forget to post up what type of polishes you used, how it was applied, any protectant etc. And how long it took.

It will help anyone else planning on polishing theirs.

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
thanks guys, it was just an impulse and im glad i went with it! i think the drive shaft looks 10x better then that fadded raw aluminum from the factory. A friend asked me where i bought my chrome drive shaft, i was like no dude i polished it with some elbow grease and my buffer. He couldnt believe that i polished my driveshaft.

I think this is the first polished driveshaft I've ever seen on a Cobra! :thumbsup:

SmokinCobra420

Kush is good MmmKay!
Established Member
no i have been back home for only a couple months now, but im the state rep for the SCMC (SVT Mustang Cobra Club) WWW.SVTCobraCLub.com. im trying to build a chapter here, so that we can make drives to houston and meet with the clubs there and alos go to track events and shows. I work at NAPA in LC come by and hit me up

Users who are viewing this thread