performance of LFP dual pass extreme?

SmokinCobra420

Kush is good MmmKay!
Established Member
im looking into getting this among a few others, wanted to know what the general thoughts were on this product. How easy is the install, 100% bolt on, pros-cons, etc.

Thanks

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Its easy and pretty much straight forward. You replace the lines coming out of the H/E as well as the one going in with the hoses that you are provided with...no worries, its easy. I had not one problem or any trouble with it. :thumbsup:

mysticalsnake

Established Member
i honestly haven't found one con to this H/E what so ever. Install is very straight forward even for a guy with huge hands and fingers..

and the performance is pretty much amazing. the local track was shutting down and i hot lapped the car to a 12.0 12.0 12.2 and another 12.0 all back to back with no waiting in line what so ever

Albertico88

Established Member
i just installed a dual pass h/e from LFP, it looks awesome and it took me about an hour to install. LFP has great customer service, i originally ordered the single pass h/e but they welded them wrong, and they send me a dual pass for the same price. i was like "this is awesome". i would buy from them anytime. go ahead and buy the dual pass h/e you will love the look and performance of it.

Farmer-Ted

I pooped a little.
Established Member
i just installed a dual pass h/e from LFP, it looks awesome and it took me about an hour to install. LFP has great customer service, i originally ordered the single pass h/e but they welded them wrong, and they send me a dual pass for the same price. i was like "this is awesome". i would buy from them anytime. go ahead and buy the dual pass h/e you will love the look and performance of it.

So I'm not the only one that got a FUBAR single pass from LFP. Were the inlet/outlet welded on the wrong corners? They are supposidly sending me the dual pass for replacement, but that was two weeks ago and I haven't seen anything yet. I got sick of calling and getting the answereing machine so I quit calling and if it dosen't show up early this week I'm just going to dispute the charges with my CC. I placed the order back in April and I still don't have a useable HE. Think twice where you order from. Rant off, whew I feel better.

Albertico88

Established Member
So I'm not the only one that got a FUBAR single pass from LFP. Were the inlet/outlet welded on the wrong corners? They are supposidly sending me the dual pass for replacement, but that was two weeks ago and I haven't seen anything yet. I got sick of calling and getting the answereing machine so I quit calling and if it dosen't show up early this week I'm just going to dispute the charges with my CC. I placed the order back in April and I still don't have a useable HE. Think twice where you order from. Rant off, whew I feel better.

i received mine in about 5 days after they told me they were going to send me the dual pass h/e. maybee you were that one out of a hundred that got unlucky. i would keep calling. i never had a problem. sorry bro.

SmokinCobra420

Kush is good MmmKay!
Established Member

Well i just meet their delivery driver whenever i get parts from them, its about an hours drive to houston from lake charles. so i call " you got what i need" "yes we have one here" "ok i will meet your driver around xxo'clock" i could pay the shipping and have to wait, maybe ups dropps my stuff and it gets damaged, or i can spend 20-30 in gass in get it in an hour or 2, plus i can inspect it on spot.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Well i just meet their delivery driver whenever i get parts from them, its about an hours drive to houston from lake charles. so i call " you got what i need" "yes we have one here" "ok i will meet your driver around xxo'clock" i could pay the shipping and have to wait, maybe ups dropps my stuff and it gets damaged, or i can spend 20-30 in gass in get it in an hour or 2, plus i can inspect it on spot.

I bought mine out of state to avoid state sales tax.
LFP->Mont Belvieu, TX 77580

These guys (and Lethal) have been a good source for me on several items. http://dagostinoracing.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=11828

20 minute sessions at the track, nuff said!:rockon:

SmokinCobra420

Kush is good MmmKay!
Established Member

jm@ReischePerf

Owner & Operations Mgr
Established Member
Premium Member
two weeks ago and I haven't seen anything yet. I got sick of calling and getting the answereing machine so I quit calling and if it dosen't show up early this week I'm just going to dispute the charges with my CC.
I feel ya, I too have found LFP's customer service to be a bit slow. I wouldn't sweat it though they should eventually make it right for you.

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member

I feel ya, I too have found LFP's customer service to be a bit slow. I wouldn't sweat it though they should eventually make it right for you.
Their customer service is the absolute worst..:nonono:
That being said, if you can deal with it their dual pass is a decent product.

Farmer-Ted

I pooped a little.
Established Member
Their customer service is the absolute worst..:nonono:
That being said, if you can deal with it their dual pass is a decent product.

Yeah, the single pass HE I recieved from them does look to be top notch (except for the fact the fittings are on the wrong corners).

Thrust

Established Member
The dual pass is a great HE, I just found the customer service to be a bit lacking.

04boostedstang

Established Member
I did mine like 2 weeks ago, and it looks sweet woot! :banana:
But its pretty straight foward, I had no problems. It took me about 2 hrs and I also did my T/stat...

bigmoose

Established Member
i have it. good product, good price, horrible service. i must be #2 of 100, bet there's more out there.

Users who are viewing this thread