Wont be racing this year...

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Went out of town friday night to visit friends got home last night about midnight and the first thing I notice is my tilt bed car trailer isnt sitting out in front of my house anymore. :shrug:

Called friends this morning to see if someone had borrowed it, no one had. I filed the police report this afternoon. One of my neighbors said he heard a diesel pickup outside about 2-2:30am saturday morning.

So now even if I do get the race car put back together I have no way of hauling it to the track now! So thats my weekend and the end of my hopes of getting on track this year. :bash:

Im somewhere inbetween raging ****ing mad and still in disbelief right now. :fm:

MFE

Established Member
Dude, that SUCKS! Sorry to hear. I take it it wasn't insured.

I'll let you turn some laps in my car if you make it out this way :beer:

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
Anthony, that really sucks, you can borrow mine if you ever needed one........its not like I can use mine with my car always breaking down! LOL

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
May they be ravaged by multiple a$$ rapings in prison until they crap out of their hip sockets!

Please Lord let them be caught and severely mutilated.:fm::mj::cuss:

Sorry to hear Anthony, man does that ever SUCK!

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
and this is why my friend puts his cars infront of his trailers lol.

Man why didnt I think of that!!! The theives then couldve broken out the window of my 99 cobra pushed it forwards, hooked onto the trailer and then loaded up my cobra and stole both a car and my trailer from me!!

****ing brilliant I say!! Damn do I feel stupid for not parking my car in front of my car trailer. :lol1:

No offense. Im stressed to hell right now. :beer::beer::beer:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I wish bad shit did not happen to good folks! Good luck and I hope you get it recovered. Not insured through auto or home owner's policy?

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Sorry to hear that.
It always makes me wonder how some people live with themselves after doing something like that.
What's it like to utterly have no conscious?

wheelhopper

Established Member
Sorry to hear. I am guessing that you did not have insurance on the trailer itself. Here in MD you don't have to insure the trailer, it is covered by your tow vehicle when towing, however it cost me an additional $175 to cover the trailer itself.

One of the things I like about OT is that it is such a great, trustworthy group of people. You can leave your stuff out, your truck open and wander around the paddock, everything is there when you get back.

03'Darin

Established Member
Damn!! Sorry to hear that Anothony. There are so many worthless pieces of shit in this country any more it's rediculous!! :fm:

Can you post up any pictures of the trailer?? Then maybe we can try to spred the information around to as many boards as possible. Maybe you'll get lucky and someone will spot the trailer. Getting the trailer back would obviously be a HUGE pluss but seeing justice served on the worthless scum bags that took it would be priceless!!

David Hester

Established Member
Had a buddy get one stolen. Posted on every forum he could thing of and got it back.
Local SCCA region site, local NASA, any circle track site locally.
Got pictures? Glad to post them.

tito_146

Established Member
Anthony sorry to hear what happened to you. I just got a open trailer myself and have to park it inside the garage due to city ordinances. After hearing what happened to you I really do want to keep it there. If you lived here in FL you would have being welcome to take mine everytime you need to. I dont do more than a few events a year. I have the trailer more for convenience than need really. But have to say that in the first event (this last weekend at Sebring) with it, my car broke down. Having the trailer saved me from paying big $$$ to bring the car back home.

Sorry that happened to you man. Post the pics and anything you can remember about. We could probably track it down some how. There are only so many uses for a trailer.

Orlando

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Thank you everyone,
As for getting it back right now I have very little hope of ever seeing it again. Like wheelhopper mentioned no insurance needed here in Kansas either, liability coverage extends when its hooked onto the tow vehicle. Under my home owners policy there's $1k worth of coverage on the trailer as it sat so atleast its not a complete loss.

Im going to start on the engine this weekend. Time to get this race car back together nothing like a huge setback to piss a guy off and motivate him all at the same time. Once the race car is running and ready to go its time to go trailer shopping. I have a two car garage now (and three cars that need to be inside) so an enclosed trailer would be my third garage stall.

I'll get some pics and the manufacturers build # posted up as soon as I can. I appreciate any and all help in getting back the trailer. Also I will post it here. I'm offering $500 cash to the person that brings back my trailer or that provides information that leads to the recover of my trailer.

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Post up pics and information on the trailer in any forum you can think of. There might actually be a chance of getting it back. Good luck man, sorry to see this crap happen to you.

Users who are viewing this thread