need wheel hop help

stock03gray

Established Member
wondering what i can do i have a 2003 cobra all she wants to do is hop i did some mods to her need suspension help and wonder what gears i should run thanks

shhak

Established Member
Go to www.maximummotorsports.com and order every bushing they have. Then get a Billetflow IRS brace and some stickier tires. Careful, cause the wheel hop will break chit! If you're still running the eaton, I'd go with 4.10s or even 4.30's. Depends on what kind of driving you do most. Good luck.

stock03gray

Established Member
what should i be worried about breaking and yea she has the stock eaton pro 5.0 short throw 2.80 upper pulley off road x pipe flowmaster cat back bbk throttle body bbk cold air intake flyudine heat exchager

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Also, the half shafts will break as well.

Don't waste your money on halfshafts. 97% of the people that buy L-5's don't need them. To add insult to injury they cause more headaches than they prevent.

Read the link in my sig.

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
I got the FLWISFCs from MM, 4.10 gears, Billetflow IRS Brace, and MM differntial bushings...still have a little hop

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
wondering what i can do i have a 2003 cobra all she wants to do is hop i did some mods to her need suspension help and wonder what gears i should run thanks
Is this on the track or on the street??? If on the track, then one answer:

TIRES!!!!!!:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread