Pics of your gauge setups

BlownReptile

Established Member
I searched around and couldn't seem to find a thread like this...so post up pics of your gauge setup! Lets see those aeroforces, plxs, etc. Or link me to a thread...

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
Speed of Sound pillar pod with fuel pressure gauge and water temp gauge (connected to supercharger intercooler return line). PLX digital wideband mounted in the dash:

2319478PLX1.jpg

Raptor shift light ordered for the SoS pod! :beer:

Last edited:

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
IMHO, the SOS ones looks really good from the inside of the car, but when viewed from outside of the car they are a :nonono:. I actually sold my SOS pod two days after I got it, b/c I disliked the view from the outside so much.

So what did you end up using? :shrug:

BlownReptile

Established Member
I just got my PLX Wideband in the mail the other day. Looks like a great product. Cant wait to install it!

1stockgt

Established Member
Stevenbekah, what brand of gauges are those in the SOS pod and where did you order them?

Those are speedhut gauges. I just bought an sos gauge pod, speedhut wideband a/f and boost gauge for mine, but mine illuminate the same as the dash. Which would be the opposite of the one in the pic and mine has the red svt logo. There is a member on here that is a vendor of speedhut and well recognized by many of the board members. His name is Jason and sn TRBO VNM. If you shoot him over a PM he'll take good care of you. I just installed mine on thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread