2001 cobra for sale ORLANDO

sseater

Established Member
NEW PICTURES (cell phone-not that great)

Well guys i decided to sell my cobra and get something better on gas.
Car was stock till a few weeks ago when i had a new exhaust installed. As some of you may remember, the guy welding it caught a small portion of my carpet on fire which burnt my back seat. I am having a new back seat, new carpet, and new head liner put in soon so the buyer will have all that good stuff new. I am a perfectionist about my car and i can assure you the smoke smell is gone now after a good interior detail and will probably smell brand new with the new interior parts. Car has 64,xxx miles on it. I also just had a new starter with new spark plugs put in (all ford parts). The car runs great and is nice and loud. $14,000 OBO
Mods are:
K&N filer (Stock Intake)
Centerforce Clutch (less than 1000 miles)
3" custom built o/r x pipe (less than 100 miles)
Magnaflow Mufflers (less than 100 miles) w/ dumps
Smoked Tail Lights
Pro 5.0 shifter
New Headlights (with xenon bulbs)
Eibach Springs
2003 Cobra Front bumper

SSPX2697.jpg

SSPX2698.jpg

SSPX2699.jpg

SSPX2700.jpg

SSPX2701.jpg

SSPX2702.jpg

DSC_1008.jpg

DSCI0514.jpg

DSCI0508.jpg

JUST INSTALLED
100_1032.jpg

DSCI0200.jpg

DSCI0201.jpg

Last edited:

sseater

Established Member
Good luck with the sell. I started out selling mine at 12k and had no bites. It's a tough market.

ya thats around what i would but i just had a ton of stuff done to it like the clutch which was $950 installed then exhaust and new starter and plugs and bla bla bla

sseater

Established Member
Your seats are also burnt up from cigarettes and you have a door that looks like it has a spray paint finish.

at least this guy is going to fix the imperfections with his car.

its an never ending job :rolling: almost got it perfected for a 7 year old car though.. its always nice to know people notice that i take good care of my car

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread