Probably the most Fuel effecient Stang on the Planet.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
Wow, can't wait to get more detailed info on this.

As a mechanical engineer myself though, I'm very sketptical. Gas mileage is dependent more on weight, gearing and aero than engine efficiency. :read: There are diesel cars out there that operate in the %30-40 efficiency range but they are only getting about 50mpg. The car is obviously stock aero so I'm curious to see hows he getting 80mpg.....

Ltd10th03cobra

3.4 Whipple Crusher 22psi
Established Member
He says he will devulge more info when his patents go through. I am looking forward to it. My brother needs a new motor in his 88 5.0. Hehe!

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
We don't know much about it b/c his patents aren't in place yet. This could be a complete revolution in engine technology. The guy said someone (cough oil companies) has tried to buy the technology from him already but he felt it wouldn't see the light of day if he had.

This is similar to the show on Discovery where they tracked down someone who had unknowingly purchased a vehicle with an experimental carburetor. The car was getting similar MPG to the Mustang in the article so the guy writes a letter to the manufacturer singing its praises. A few weeks later he comes outside only to see two men under his hood, when they see him they grab something and bolt. From that point on his mileage was normal.

Jefe

Established Member
Very curious to see what hes running so different

ViciousJay

Established Member
We don't know much about it b/c his patents aren't in place yet. This could be a complete revolution in engine technology. The guy said someone (cough oil companies) has tried to buy the technology from him already but he felt it wouldn't see the light of day if he had.

This is similar to the show on Discovery where they tracked down someone who had unknowingly purchased a vehicle with an experimental carburetor. The car was getting similar MPG to the Mustang in the article so the guy writes a letter to the manufacturer singing its praises. A few weeks later he comes outside only to see two men under his hood, when they see him they grab something and bolt. From that point on his mileage was normal.

i would have quietly went back inthe house and grabbed something, hopped thru a neighbors yard and walked up and the drive way onto them and kicked the ever-living $hit out of them

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
wow thats awesome. though it wouldn't surprise me if him and his mustang were suddenly reported missing

NobleMustang68

IT Halp Desk Support
Established Member
wow thats awesome. though it wouldn't surprise me if him and his mustang were suddenly reported missing

That is not a surprising to me as well. This technology would send any manufacturer that had this technology into complete 1st in automobile sales and so forth. Hope to God his patents go through ASAP.

ViciousJay

Established Member
if people were this smart maybe they should keep it for them selves, or start their own company quiet as possible

SVTContique

if people were this smart maybe they should keep it for them selves, or start their own company quiet as possible

Its all about money. Average joe cant afford to mass produce cars that make 80MPG and 400hp.

Oil companies and car manufacturers can.

Users who are viewing this thread