BEWARE: jeison33 scammer. (yup scammed again)

Invictus

Banned
I paid the seller for multiple items including the following:

"Steg Stg. 4 Ported Eaton Supercharger
39# Fuel Injectors
Heat Exchanger
Intercooler Pump
MAF
IAC Valve
i/c tubing Tubing"

I have an entire phone text messaging record of this seller and his lies to me.

Basically this is what I received:
Maf
IAC
Tubing
-An early 2002 Steg. Stage 2 ported supercharger ($315+) price difference. Per a quote from Steggy to upgrade the port job.
-Broken Intercooler pump
-Broken heat exchanger (all bent in and leaked fluid)
-DID NOT receive fuel injectors AT ALL.

I tried to settle this situation diligently, professionally, and amicably with the seller. He seemed to cooperate at first, then started giving me side stories and ultimately got NOTHING accomplished.

He agreed to send me back $200, and send me the injectors which he has admitted to not sending. (I have record of all this) After a week passed I asked him if he could give me a tracking number and he threatened me for calling him a liar, and proceeded to tell me he went on vacation with his family. He also promised to call me and he never did.

Since nearly a month has passed, I have not gotten the injecotors and he has not sent me a tracking number. He's also given me no money to reimburse me.

This is what it boils down to to make this deal EVEN, minus all my time spent changing out the defective parts and this ridiculous headache of a business transaction.

-Replaced Heat Exchanger ($70.00)
-Replace Intercooler pump ($65.00)
-Upgrade blower to Stage 4. Port ($315.00)'

That's already $450 not to mention shipping the blower to and from Steggy add another $100 there, + the injectors probably another $100 lowball estimate.

I have an entire text msg here of corespondance, and caught him in multiple lies here on the board. He also apparently knows or has ties with SVTP user "Wolverine" ? When I talked to him on the phone he told me he was selling these parts because he has "bigger plans" he want's to be able to "keep up with wolverine"

completely screwed me over. And trust me, posting this up did not come without first trying to settle things with him. I have a great trader rating on this site and frequent these boards every day. I've done business with a lot of people here but this is one shady individual. PayPal claim went nowhere, and he won't file a shipping claim with UPS. The parts weren't even packaged, they were all thrown in together inside the same box.

BEWARE OF THIS GUY. :fm:

Last edited:

Invictus

Banned
I have our entire text msg corespondance on my iPhone. Is there a way to print it out or scan it through so I can post it up? You guys would laugh in my face at the stuff he has said to me.

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
Why did you leave him positive feedback? Was this a previous transaction for other items since it's dated 06/14? No flame intended at all.

Invictus.jpg

Invictus

Banned
Nope, that was for THIS Transaction :bash::bash::bash::bash:

Just too confident I guess... I left the feedback upon inspecting the package, and he promised me he'd send me the injectors.

Didnt realize the parts were defective until after everything was on the car. Heat exchanger started leaking, and no fluid movement in the i/c tank. Replaced the pump and it worked fine so he sent me a bad pump.

The blower port looked very similar as well, I didnt know the difference. Not until I called steg with the serial...............

:fm:

Invictus

Banned
see if you can forward it as an email to your email address then post it all up.

Do you hae an iPhone or could walk me through it? It seems like the only option I have is to clear the conversation unless i'm just missing something obvious. I could type it all out but that would take forever. He gave me the run around multiple times, and also told me that his girlfriend lost the injectors. Then told me she found them and shipped them out. Then when I asked for a tracking he got all defensive. :shrug:

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
Nope, that was for THIS Transaction :bash::bash::bash::bash:

Just too confident I guess... I left the feedback upon inspecting the package, and he promised me he'd send me the injectors.

Didnt realize the parts were defective until after everything was on the car. Heat exchanger started leaking, and no fluid movement in the i/c tank. Replaced the pump and it worked fine so he sent me a bad pump.

The blower port looked very similar as well, I didnt know the difference. Not until I called steg with the serial...............

Sorry to hear about this and even more so since it's not the first time it's happened. I've come close to pulling the trigger on some deals here, but without any buyer's protection the only way it will happen is if it's local and in person. Too many horror stories about asshats like this guy to take the risk especially with a substantial cost being involved. The ****er needs to be drawn and quartered for this bullshit!!! :fm:

Invictus

Banned
I don't want him to get banned yet. I'd like him to see this thread and see what he has to say.

Should be interesting...

Last edited:

G:342

Just here for the ride.
Established Member
Well.. We could kill him. But I don't think you'd get anything except a visit from your local PD for that..

Get our resident scammer experts to help ya?

canibus

Established Member
he has a 113 post count and he joined 5 months ago. what did you think was going to happen. it's partially your fault for putting yourself in the situation

Invictus

Banned
Well.. We could kill him. But I don't think you'd get anything except a visit from your local PD for that..

Get our resident scammer experts to help ya?

Not really sure what to do at this point. I paid through paypal but my claim was immediately closed in his favor.....

Invictus

Banned
No ****ing clue... It was immediately and automatically closed. Apparently the claim itself didn't meet certain "paypal claim standards".

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
do you have his real name, his address, any more info on him?? also try to send him a pm and notify him of this thread. send a pm to wolverine, and see if he has any info on him. notify 'common' or txyaloo of the situation, sit back, and watch the carnage ensue. you could also see if he's on modularfords.com, or corral.net and post threads over there.

good luck

Users who are viewing this thread