FS: '99 Rio Red Cobra Vert

srl135

Wreck 'em Tech!
Established Member
PRICE DROP!! OPEN TO TRADE OFFERS! I need this car gone!

1999 Rio Red Cobra vert for sale, clean and clear title in hand ready to sell. 2nd owner, non-smoker, black interior, black top (replaced by ford in 2005 due to slashing at dealership for maintanence) like new.

70,700 miles

FRPP 4.10 gears
Billetflow Diff brace
Steeda poly Diff bushings
Eibach pro-kit lowering springs
Bilstein shocks
Steeda Tri-ax shifter
Magnapack mufflers
Bassani O/R x pipe
K&N CAI
Steeda Underdrive pulleys
Bullitt aluminum pedals
MGW composite shift knob
Steeda FWA and clutch quadrant
Predator Tuner with unlimited tunes by Scott at Mile hi dyno
Leather bra for the front of the car (prevent rocks)

The TOB doesnt sound good, so I am throwing in a brand new (in box) 03/04 clutch kit (including TOB). The rear tires are also in need of replacing so I have dropped $500 off of my asking price. Dont ask me to drop the price for the rear tires as I am allowing 500 off my original asking price for these!!

Car comes with everything that belongs to it including the obvious owners manual, spoiler, and whatever stock parts I have laying around (gears, shifter, springs, pulleys, airbox etc)

$10,500.00 Open to trades if you have a good mpg car, only requirement is that it be in good mechanical shape.

Call, email or PM me for more info
214-336-3829
[email protected]

-Sean

EDIT: windshield no longer has COBRA sticker on it.

05232007005.jpg

enginebayafter.jpg

uhh039.jpg

uhh041.jpg

uhh032.jpg

wingless003.jpg

IMGA0090.jpg

IMGA0093.jpg

IMGA0094.jpg

IMGA0100.jpg

IMGA0095.jpg

IMGA0098.jpg

Last edited:

Crazy1

Established Member
Might want to throw some interior pictures in there. Car looks clean though! I'll throw ya a free bump. I live in KY soo the more pics the better, I have already made the drive there for my 04 cobra I had.

B

srl135

Wreck 'em Tech!
Established Member
I am workin on getting those interior pics, my digital cameras (all 3) have completely crapped out so i will get some up as soon as i can get a camera.

if anyone is interested, PM me an offer I want this car gone by September!

bump

srl135

Wreck 'em Tech!
Established Member
Interior pics have been added, quality kinda sucks cause i had to use a video camera that takes digital pics for it.

99snk

Established Member
The market is real bad right now, i just sold my vert yesterday for 9k with 76k miles...good luck with the sale, i hope you get what your asking for...

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
you would really be better off selling local, i had two old guys offer me 11,800$ for my car yesterday and yours is cleaner.

everyone says the market sucks but if you list it high and make it out to be worth that someone will pay it, hell i had a guy offer to trade me an '07 r1 with a custom flame job and devil exhaust plus 6k cash for my car, just get the word out locally.

Users who are viewing this thread