vert $15,950 in houston.. salvaged

lons13

Established Member
Nice car. At a great price. if i liked verts I would hit him with 15k cash. Most likely would take it the way the market is now.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
i was thinking the same but i know two weeks ago he was asking 18k, so maybe or he might hold tight. when i saw it awhile back it looked nice and from what i remember the hood and right fender appeared to have been painted/replaced.

the only thing that really stuck out was that the leather looked liked the top may had been left down, looked really dried out.

nix5o

Established Member
Oh I see you have time to play in the internet at work but you don't have time to email me back???? I'm emailin your boss....lol.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
oops, i forgot because i was sweating my nads off in kuwait..... thread jacker!

i am off today, check your email.

Last edited:

Dogman_1969

Established Member
I bought it for $15950. Nice car, put on new polished cobra wheels and BFG's. Really like car, my first Mustang and sure makes the local hot rodders nervous.......

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
congrats, it seemed like a decent car when i saw a year plus back, they just wanted too much money then. get some pictures up and start the modding!

where is rockdale?:read:

Dogman_1969

Established Member
I love it. Added polished Cobras and new BFG's and that is about it. Cleaned up really nice.

Rockdale is hour east of Austin, Tx.

Users who are viewing this thread