2004 4.6L 4v mach1 engine w/13k miles (& free QA1 tubular k-member) in OHIO

4V FURY

Largly Misunderstood
Established Member
this is the original engine from my car which i bought new. it ran perfectly when pulled to install the BB/stroker. the engine is complete with the oil pan, front timing cover, crank damper, flywheel, and valve covers none of which have ever been removed. there is no intake manifold included. the car is a 5-sp. so it has the good crankshaft.

again, there were zero problems with this stock engine and was plenty strong having gone 12.40s with not much more than 4.30s, slicks, and a crappy mail order tune.

asking price is $2200 and i will throw in a QA1 tubular k-member.

i am located just west of cleveland ohio. buyer must pick up at my location or supply a purpose built crate for shipping.

silver02stang

Just a GT
Established Member
how long ago was it pulled (has it been sitting for a few years?) and also, any idea on the cost of a manifold? i haven't done any homework on this yet...

4V FURY

Largly Misunderstood
Established Member
how long ago was it pulled (has it been sitting for a few years?) and also, any idea on the cost of a manifold? i haven't done any homework on this yet...

good questions. it was pulled one year ago and kept indoors ever since. i have seen complete manifolds (new take-offs) offered for around $400.

Users who are viewing this thread