Local sale AFS 10.5 x 17 chrome wheels with tires

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
If you decide to ship, I may be interested. Do you have centercaps, or the the stock one's fit?

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
If you decide to ship, I may be interested. Do you have centercaps, or the the stock one's fit?

I have the center caps that came with them and they will be included in the sale.
I will let you know if I change my mind about staying with a Houston area sale.

The OEM SVT centers fit a little too tightly IMHO, and if you force them in too far they can crack. BUT THEY DO WORK.
I did use the SVT centers but didn't try to jam them flush, I left a little gap and ran them many months without any coming lose or falling off.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I have the center caps that came with them and they will be included in the sale.
I will let you know if I change my mind about staying with a Houston area sale.

The OEM SVT centers fit a little too tightly IMHO, and if you force them in too far they can crack. BUT THEY DO WORK.
I did use the SVT centers but didn't try to jam them flush, I left a little gap and ran them many months without any coming lose or falling off.

If he wants the tires, then I will take the wheels.

PM with price for just the wheels if you are willing.

stunner

Established Member
if they are still for sale im only several hours away from houston and willing to buy them let me know

jbt930

Established Member
15 min north in Woodlands-Magnolia area....I'll take them!! e-mailed

Are the spacers hubcentric...if so, I'll take those too...

Last edited:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
15 min north in Woodlands-Magnolia area....I'll take them!! e-mailed

Are the spacers hubcentric...if so, I'll take those too...

You may not have enough posts to PM, I did not get an email or a PM.

The spacers are maximum motorsports, they are 1/4" so they don't need extended studs with stock style wheels.

They are not hubcentric but are centered by the studs, if you have Terminator style wheels or wheels that don;t have a slotted universal style stud hole they will work.

I have an SCMC club member indicating he wants these, if he doesn't confirm, then the first $350.00 + $30.00 for the spacers takes them.

If you confirm you'll take that deal, I'll put you next in line in case the others don't confirm.

cash or money order only, you will be able to inspect and reject if you wish.

Make a few more posts and you should then be able to PM (by clicking on the user name) and we can exchange the personal info then.

jbt930

Established Member
I can't pm yet..but did email a few times.....just put me in line in case others don't come through. I will be gone all weekend through Tuesday but will check back here. Thanks

[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread