October Surprise ! Obama Fraud Lawsuit - A must watch video.

cbr1krr06

Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyspCRmJv7w"]YouTube - The October Surprise—Suit To Remove Barack Obama From The Ballot. Barack Obama And The Democratic National Committee Are Committing Fraud Against The American People[/ame]

SVTBMG

Banned
Well if he had nothing to hide he would just say here you go, but he is not so that means he is lying. What other reason could there be? What, he just doesn't feel like right now, maybe later he will? This just wrong. He needs to prove it, just like all who run should be forced to prove it.

NateCR

Banned
i hope to god that piece of shit is never catagorized with presidents like george washington. ben franklin , reagan, JFK.. any!!

obama is a piece of faggotry shit:mj:

Speedylifsavr

Established Member
hmm , interesting . The guy seems reputable , former deputy attorney general of Pennsylvania......curious to see how this pans out .

Last edited:

Common

Established Member
hahahahahahahahahaha

This is a true thread.

AzRoush has been flapping his gums about this for months. You guys need to visit smackdown sometime.

quick04gti

Established Member
if he is elected, god forbid, our country is going to be in worse shit then it is now, a lot worse:nonono::nonono:

scancion

Established Member
I have come to terms w/ Obama being our next president. I have done everything I can, but its is inevitable! It looks like he will win :(

Last edited:

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
Well if he had nothing to hide he would just say here you go, but he is not so that means he is lying. What other reason could there be? What, he just doesn't feel like right now, maybe later he will? This just wrong. He needs to prove it, just like all who run should be forced to prove it.

I don't know why they call it "common sense"... its so far from common that people have any sense at all.:nonono:

Its almost rediculous that peoples... no wait, adults are so mindless to believe any dick with a video camera and a... wait, are you ready for this... A YOUTUBE video.... has uncovered something NO ONE ELSE IN THE MEDIA or in this ENTIRE COUNTRY has found. Some nobody lawyer of 30+ years from PA has discovered something so crucial to the defamation of the entire presidency of this great country that no one else in Mccains camp, elite government agencies etc. has yet to uncover!:bored:

With 19 days left to election, wouldn't you think that this has already been established? I know its easier to let someone stick their hand up your asses (all that believe this shit) and become someone's puppet than to research the truth for yourself - ignorance is bliss) but try... Here's an exercise, this one is easy. Just Google anything about Obama's citizenship and read the websites that are covering this profound story! CNN, MSNBC, USATODAY, ABC, NBC... do you see any of the entities that you trust to report the truth covering this unique discovery?

Make an educated decision - wait that would be too hard... Here's another easy one for you... his birth certificate. I don't know whats wrong with that guy's copy but this one seems quite clear to me (look, you can see the seal!:uh oh:)
28.jpg

go sit in the corner

it fits...

Minds of children are so easily altered:bored:

MR. STALLION

Established Member
I don't know why they call it "common sense"... its so far from common that people have any sense at all.:nonono:

Its almost rediculous that peoples... no wait, adults are so mindless to believe any dick with a video camera and a... wait, are you ready for this... A YOUTUBE video.... has uncovered something NO ONE ELSE IN THE MEDIA or in this ENTIRE COUNTRY has found. Some nobody lawyer of 30+ years from PA has discovered something so crucial to the defamation of the entire presidency of this great country that no one else in Mccains camp, elite government agencies etc. has yet to uncover!:bored:

With 19 days left to election, wouldn't you think that this has already been established? I know its easier to let someone stick their hand up your asses (all that believe this shit) and become someone's puppet than to research the truth for yourself - ignorance is bliss) but try... Here's an exercise, this one is easy. Just Google anything about Obama's citizenship and read the websites that are covering this profound story! CNN, MSNBC, USATODAY, ABC, NBC... do you see any of the entities that you trust to report the truth covering this unique discovery?

Make an educated decision - wait that would be too hard... Here's another easy one for you... his birth certificate. I don't know whats wrong with that guy's copy but this one seems quite clear to me (look, you can see the seal!:uh oh:)
28.jpg

it fits...

Glad to see at least one person who isn't MINDLESS:bowdown::bowdown:
These f'n idiots will eat everything up they can over Obama to justify why he shouldn't be president.
Let's all just be real and say why you don't want him for president........

Republicans must stop saying Obama is an elitist and just admit you don't like him because of something he can't help, something that's a result of the way he was born. Admit it. You're not voting for him because he's smarter than you.

96redvette

god my car is slow
Established Member

it fits...

you know what else is easily altered? an image scanned into a computer... give me 5 minutes and that document could say anything i want it to say! I could see if the average Joe didnt want to give up their personal information to the public, but we are talking about the most important job in america right now.... you have to expect that people are going to want to know about your past and such.... there is no reason why he shouldnt give up the documents if he has them and they are legit... even if this guy is making this stuff up, why not just give up the papers and make him look like a fool.... surely he understands you must give up some privacy when you want to become president.

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
you know what else is easily altered? an image scanned into a computer... give me 5 minutes and that document could say anything i want it to say! I could see if the average Joe didnt want to give up their personal information to the public, but we are talking about the most important job in america right now.... you have to expect that people are going to want to know about your past and such.... there is no reason why he shouldnt give up the documents if he has them and they are legit... even if this guy is making this stuff up, why not just give up the papers and make him look like a fool.... surely he understands you must give up some privacy when you want to become president.

Agreed. That I cannot answer. But thats acutally the point. You can photoshop anything, and this claim is being made about a doc that was posted on a website, not that was handed in. If you took two different titles to motor vehicle, that would be questionable. This guy is making his claim not on what was filed with those who matter, but by some prick that thinks he's intitled to view his personal doc's. What I do know is if he has the doc's, certainly someone has reviewed them and they are on file. Whether or not some want to recognize it as a official document, who cares, if someone altered a doc, emailed it around, posted it on the net and thats the 2nd birth certificate that makes the first questionalble, who knows.

To sit in the highest seat of this country, I'm sure the logistics have already been covered, verified, and filed. I just moved to VA and I havent gone a month in the new district I work without being bombarded with emails, letters and notifications from my principal requesting certification forms, online training, employment/experience verification and a whole lot more! and I'm a teacher (the lowest recognized public service position).

He's running for the one and only, HIGHEST RECONGIZED position in this country... Come on, would you even fathom that his paperwork isn't in order? Or he even fabricated the requirements to make it this far (and further to the whitehouse)?

I can't get around the Board of Ed, but he can bypass all the verification to just run the country... :??:

I pose a challenge to anyone who would like to entertain us all...

Find Mccains birth certificate... :pop:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread