New wheels on my 08

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Just got these in the mail today from Lethal Performance. Definetly looks better than the stockers. As soon as I get it lowered here in the next month or so it should look better. I wanna go with twenties eventually but these will do for now. I ended up selling my stockers for 200 bucks to a guy at the tire show so Im sitting pretty good in these.
102_3966.jpg

102_3967.jpg

102_3968.jpg

102_3969.jpg

102_3970.jpg

102_3971.jpg

102_3972.jpg

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Looks good bro- def an improvement over stockers. For some reason anything smaller than 20's look like donuts on the S197's.

Yeah I know. These cars are made for 20's. I just didn't have the cash flow for them right now. Lowering it should help though. Hopefully by this time next year it will have 20's on it.

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
Try to take some side shots w/o an angle once the rain stops. At those angles the wheels look very small w/ a lot of sidewall. The tourque thrust style wheels always look nice on the Mustangs. :thumbsup:

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Try to take some side shots w/o an angle once the rain stops. At those angles the wheels look very small w/ a lot of sidewall. The tourque thrust style wheels always look nice on the Mustangs. :thumbsup:

Yeah I know the pics are horrible. But its all the room I had in the car wash stall:D

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Yeah I know. These cars are made for 20's. I just didn't have the cash flow for them right now. Lowering it should help though. Hopefully by this time next year it will have 20's on it.

get 19's! 20's almost look too big.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Look like stock wheels IMO. Get some 19s.

I would have kept the stockers on until I had money for better rims. Bullitt's are OE on those cars,so getting deep dish would have helped you out a little. JMO

They look different than the stock ones in person. Ill get some better pictures tomorrow. Like I said im getting twenties next year I just wanted something to get me by until then. I HATED the stock wheels.

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
meh, trading one pair of wheels you don't like for another doesn't seem like a good move but it's your wallet.

JMoraru

Established Member
looks good! dont go gangsta (20's):nonono:

i guess my car is gangsta!! straight thuggin yo! the new GTs need bigger wheels to fill the bigger wheel well. 20's are great, but 19's are good too. 18's look to small most of the time.
DSC_0010.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread