Did you pay an ADM? Did you pay under MSRP? Check in here.

How Much did you get your Shelby for?

• I paid UNDER MSRP

Votes: 128 38.4%
  • I paid MSRP

Votes: 161 48.3%
  • I paid $1-$5000 ADM

Votes: 37 11.1%
  • I paid $5001 and over ADM

Votes: 7 2.1%

• Total voters

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Alot of "ADM" questions have come up again- whether or not dealers are or are not charging them.

I wanted to create this thread/poll- so that people looking to purchase can see- that it is overwhelmingly possible to get the 2013 Shelby at MSRP or less.

Do protect the identity of others- I made the poll "anonymous" so that your name will not be displayed with what you voted.

See Poll above, and vote!

Last edited:

BSP

Established Member
After an out of state dealer jerked me around for 5 months , I found a dealer about 20 miles away from me who had the exact car I wanted. I left 45 minutes later with the car for msrp...

cbrmuscle

Established Member
I paid UNDER MSRP... But, I live in Canada and have a great relationship with my dealer... 3rd new car in 8 years. Probably had something to do with it, haha.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
I'll be paying an ADM when it finally arrives, and although I talked them down more than 75%, it's still an ADM. I don't have a problem paying it since none of the dealerships in my state were considering MSRP. I went out of state for my 03 cobra, but I'd like to start building a relationship with a local dealership for this one.

shetheri

Established Member
I, like many others, could not find a dealer in my area (Metro Detroit) that would sell for MSRP. Thanks to this forum, I received a lead on a dealer three hours away in Indiana that had a second allocation available. I immediately called and was able to order exactly what I wanted for MSRP. I got my VIN last week and will have the car by the end of Oct or early Nov., just in time to put in storage for the winter.

Mxfrench

Established Member
I helped a person on here order one for MSRP and he got his in the ATL so that order of his can be had. If anyone is interested ask Rancid on the build info and I can give you a contact and try to get it for you like him at msrp.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Voted. Paid way under Can MSRP which still means I got bent over compared to you guys in the states.

No car is worth paying MSRP or over, MO.

rwboring

Established Member
I marked MSRP but I talked them up on my trade in vs another dealer. I walked on 3 dealers that wouldn't come up on trade or down on price.

It's all a numbers game...

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
MSRP...swung a lil more on my trade in also. S Florida is a tough market, so I felt pretty lucky after being quoted 15K over by several dealerships

Cman01

hello
Established Member
What are they asking for a 13 Shelby in Canada?

MSRP up here starts at $61,699. My Shelby optioned how I got it is a few g's north of $80k retail out the door.

I got mine out the door in the mid $70k range.

Ryan23

Established Member
First dealer I called was willing to sell me my PP/TP/REC/NAV/SHAKA for MSRP at the end of July. Surprised to see some folks coming in at invoice or slightly above. Makes me wonder if I should have bartered more... Trouble finding an available car seemed like such a recurring theme on this board. Then again, I suppose those lucky folks wouldn't have much reason to post how they got a screaming deal.

Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread