Pensacola/Daphne/Gulfport Meet up FEB 17th!!!

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Alright Panhandle guys, lets get this GTG going!!! I've been trying to plan it 2 other times so 3rd times a charm!! This should be far enough in advance as well.

I think that the best place for the GTG would be in Pensacola. We can meet up there at the mall and eat some food and then head out for fun if at all possible!!

I'm thinking we should meet up in the afternoon so then it gives people time to get out of church, and sleep in and blah blah blah lol!! I just want to meet up with some fast cars and hang out, maybe do a few runs etc.

Where: Pensacola Mall (subject to change if desired)
When: Feb 17th 2013 at around 12:30pm
Why: Because I've had my car here and ran 2 people and I want to hang out and meet more!

Any questions just ask. Hopefully we can get this thing going this time around!!

:beer::beer::banana:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Sweet!! I'm thinking the Cordova mall. Whichever one is by the Hospital.. It seems to have a lot of good places to eat etc..

Chosyn1

I'm your Huckleberry
Established Member
It's been a few years since I've lived in P'Cola but Bayfront and TGI Friday's use to have a good scene on Saturday nights

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
I was talking with Brad (XXX motorsports) on Facebook, he said they are getting a date together for a dyno/crawfish broil within the next few weeks... Might want to get with him as well, a dyno day would make everything that much better for us, and his business.

Wayneovich

Established Member
I was talking with Brad (XXX motorsports) on Facebook, he said they are getting a date together for a dyno/crawfish broil within the next few weeks... Might want to get with him as well, a dyno day would make everything that much better for us, and his business.

That would be pretty cool :beer:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Nope no club to come.. Welcome to all car enthusiasts

I'll try to get with Brad to see if he can do it on that Sunday. I don't know if he will though.

NATTYLIGHTSS

Established Member
I would probably be the slowest vehicle there but I'm down to come out with my nitrous TBSS if y'all will have me... And I'm sure Spyder will come out if his car hasn't sold by then and he's in town.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread