Halo Headlights

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
I personally dig the clean look of the original stock headlights.

You would probably get better lighting out the projectors though.

deckind

Established Member
I just got a set of halo projector headlights. As soon as I can get the stock ones out I will post a pic. In my opinion they are pretty damn nice...even better in person.

mcaligiuri

Established Member
i had the apc projectors in my 6er, they are okay, no great. still have em, they are sitting in my closet. Tryin to sell them to get cleaner stock ones and HID kit

DrunkDriver98

Established Member
I bought a set off ebay. real nice looking up front. one piece, not two like the stock headlights. ill post a picture too. i was just wondering how other cobra enthusiasts thought upon these lights. thanks.

SnakeBite98

HIGH-REV HORROR
Established Member
i saw a pic of an 03 cobra that had them and they don't look like rice at all, they look really clean and actually made the car seem more "upscale" than it is. Now all you guys with altezzas or clear tail lights need to get rid of those, thats the definition of rice.

DrunkDriver98

Established Member
yea, altezzas and clear tail lights do not look great on mustangs or any cars at that. they dont look that bad on the mystic cobra up at the top of this post tho. yea, im installing the headlights today, i took the stock ones off yesterday and they were a pain in the ass. hopefully my money was worth these lights.

Mhissticobra

Established Member
SnakeBite98 said:
i saw a pic of an 03 cobra that had them and they don't look like rice at all, they look really clean and actually made the car seem more "upscale" than it is. Now all you guys with altezzas or clear tail lights need to get rid of those, thats the definition of rice.

I know, especially the ones that have superchargers and you have to stare at those tail lights as they pass by. I would rather not "upscale" my Cobra, if I wanted an "upscale" car, I would have bought a Bentley.

SnakeBite98

HIGH-REV HORROR
Established Member
i could care less if your car has a supercharger, your taillights look like rice. But thats my opinion so if you're happy with them then its cool.

Last edited:

Mhissticobra

Established Member
I know, I just don't like when people bash other people's stuff. That is not the purpose of this forum. If you don't like something about a person's car, then keep it to yourself unless the person asks for opinions. Whatever, it's cool :beer:

WhiteDevil

Pushrod Power
Established Member
OH god no. Those halo one piece head lights are the most disgusting head lights i have ever seen. The stock cobra head lights are easily THE best head lights out there. DrunkDriver98 the only thing you should have noticed is that the only people on this forum that have them are the lame fart can sounding wanna be V6 guys. I guess this is too late though. :xpl: :thumbsup:

DrunkDriver98

Established Member
With all the money you spent modding your GT, you could have just bought a 96-98 cobra. that's all I have to say. Think your'e hardcore with a list of mods on your signature?

deckind

Established Member
DrunkDriver98 said:
yea, im installing the headlights today, i took the stock ones off yesterday and they were a pain in the ass. hopefully my money was worth these lights.

Any suggestions on removing my stock ones...I am having difficulty.

WhiteDevil

Pushrod Power
Established Member
DrunkDriver98 said:
With all the money you spent modding your GT, you could have just bought a 96-98 cobra. that's all I have to say. Think your'e hardcore with a list of mods on your signature?
hahahahahah dont even make me laugh im faster than 98% of the N/A cars on this board with a 13,000 investment including the car. Get ur shit strait homo.

Oh and take a look around just about everyone puts their freakin mods and E.T. in their sig.

Last edited:

pottsy

Established Member
As far as I'm concerned, stock headlights/taillights are the only way to go. Smoked headlights look good on some colors, but I don't like the fact that they are a different actual design than the stock Cobra headlight.

(No offense to Mhissticcobra, your car is off the CHAIN)

Mhissticobra

Established Member
pottsy said:
(No offense to Mhissticcobra, your car is off the CHAIN)

Thanks man, I am quite fond of your ride as well :beer:, very clean looking. I love our cars with Saleen wheels and spoiler. If only they made a deep dish Saleen wheel :bowdown: Someday I will have the s281 spoiler as well, someday.

Users who are viewing this thread