FS: 2013 Boss Laguna Seca OE shocks/struts and FRPP "P" Springs

KBBoss302

Established Member
EDIT: Struts/shocks SOLD. Still have P springs - make offer.

Original post:
Hello guys - the shocks/struts have only 3600 miles on them and the springs have 3300 miles (I installed them at exactly 301 miles on the car). No racetrack, autocross, snow, salt, or other abuse.

The P springs lower a Boss or GT about 1 inch in the rear. The front of a Boss will be lowered about 1/4" and a GT will be lowered about 1" (the Bosses are lower at the front from the factory than the GTs). Excellent street setup because the dampers have 5 position adjustments, from relatively soft to pretty stiff, and they aren't so low as to scrape anywhere. Oh, and the Laguna Seca dampers are slightly stiffer than the regular Boss ones and combined with the P springs, your car's handling will be improved dramatically.

Will not separate. Prefer San Antonio pickup but will consider shipping at your cost - just be aware that it will be a big, heavy box.

$600.

Thank you.

John

Last edited:

KBBoss302

Established Member
sale pending. . .

I will update post later with results. Thank you for the interest, guys!

KBBoss302

Established Member
shocks/struts SOLD, springs still available

Make me an offer! I don't have pics at this time, will do it this weekend if I still have them.

Thank you for the interest guys!

lsxjunkie

Established Member
Hey, how did it change the handling from stock? I have LS shocks and springs on my GT now, along with a base Boss rear sway bar. The linear springs are pretty stiff, but I love the turn-in. IIRC, the P-springs are softer AND progressive, but also lower.

KBBoss302

Established Member
P springs are stiffer up front than OE springs. Slightly softer rear, but not noticeable. The handling is much better - less nose dive, less roll in the corners, better bite at the front. The P springs honestly should have been the stock springs on the Bosses. Lower by a bit up front and about an inch in the rear which gave a really good look. I was very pleased with the Ps overall and only got rid of them when I bought some KW V3 coilovers.

I still have my Ps if someone wants them. Sorry I haven't updated the thread, been busy.

Spring rate chart:
http://bossmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=5659.msg88441#msg88441

Users who are viewing this thread