The Complete IRS Delrin/UHMW/Al bushing kit & upgraded toelink/bumpsteer kit ON SALE!

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
The complete IRS Delrin/UHMW/Alum. bushing kit and upgraded toelink/bumpsteer kit ON SALE!!!

Is this what you've been waiting for?!?!

"HOLIDAY 10% OFF SALE" for the entire month of December. 10% off on EVERYTHING Freight is STILL FREE on orders of full kits.

(adjustable sway bar end link kits are on temporary hold for now)

UNFORTUNATELY I'M HAVING SOME ISSUES WITH THE ORDER FORM ON MY WEB SITE AND WE ARE GOING TO BE TAKING THE ORDER FORM DOWN. IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN SOMETHING SHOOT ME A PM AND I WILL GET IT HANDLED!

For those of you that have recently bought my kit and paid list price, I can swing you super smoking deals on the upgraded toe link/bumpsteer kits to make it up to you. Or give you a smoking deal on some nice Zinc plated new Ford rear Cobra rotors. Or I have some nice remanufactured rear IRS knuckle assemblies. Drop me a PM for more info.

Haven't you put up with that crappy factory delivered IRS long enough! Join the happy customers that have turned their Cobras into hop free, confidence inspiring, corner carving machines! :read:

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

See link in my sig for the complete kit.

tombond67

wheel hop

Well, guess I will give you one last try. Interested in purchasing your complete IRS Kit. Your only real competition is MM. Hoping to buy off you instead of MM. Hope to hear from you soon. Message me or email [email protected]. Tom

fred50stang

Established Member
You wont be disappointed! I have the entire kit installed for over a year, no complications and no issues other than it handles even better!

I will most likely order the toe link set. What is back there from the factory is fairly flexible which I think contributes to the dreaded wheel hop.

Users who are viewing this thread