installed the H&R Sport and car sit's wrong??

96lowbra

SN8KE B.I.T.3
Established Member
I had the H&R Race springs removed and install the H&R Sports,but the car sit's a lilttle lower on the driver side,the passanger sits right.I have check if the springs sit right and they all do i check all 4 springs but its just that driver side thats pissing me off!!!!what can i do does it say witch one goes where?or do i have to cut a little.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Moved.

Is this still an IRS Cobra?

If it is, there is a very good possibility that one or both of the rear springs are not installed correctly. Before you go swapping isos, I would check the orientation of the rear springs.

H&R sport springs are ridiculously low. You changing from H&R race to sport IMHO was not a great idea unless you are into the low rider thing.:dw:
The race version has a reasonable ride height and is a very nice spring set.
Lots of guys have bought Sports and taken them back out and sold them.

96lowbra

SN8KE B.I.T.3
Established Member
Moved.

Is this still an IRS Cobra?

If it is, there is a very good possibility that one or both of the rear springs are not installed correctly. Before you go swapping isos, I would check the orientation of the rear springs.

H&R sport springs are ridiculously low. You changing from H&R race to sport IMHO was not a great idea unless you are into the low rider thing.:dw:
The race version has a reasonable ride height and is a very nice spring set.
Lots of guys have bought Sports and taken them back out and sold them.

yes jimmy it still has the IRS,but i have check them to on the rear and they sit right?its only on the front though,driver side its like a finger off?

Slow99x

Established Member
Mine did the exact same thing. I changed the rear isos to the MM and the problem was mostly fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread