global west subframes?

SlowSVT

Established Member
:nono: Global West subframes are second only to Han's but not by far.

Ever jack your car up NASCAR style? :mj:

Worth every penny :rockon:

Weld "wieght-on-the-wheels" or you'll regret being born :cryying:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
These are excellent, particularly for vert owners. The better the SFC, the stiffer your chassis will be. And anyone with an SN-95 vehicle should be concerned with that.

SFC's should be your 'first' mod.

FWIW

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

sassafras

Established Member
I have them on my vert. Night and day difference driving with them and without them, no more floppy feeling when I'm taking a corner or turning into a driveway. I opted for the complete package with the seat brackets and jacking rails. The jacking rails are worth their wait in gold. I can jack and support the car anywhere along the length of either side which is incredibly handy.

The are a full length subframe. I don't have any experience with the MM ones so I can't offer any comparison in that aspect.

Sagittaria

Established Member
I was kind of hoping it'd get rid a large amount of the chassis flex when I got mine (highly noticable over speedbumps) but it's a good improvement. Jacking rails are nice if you have a floor jack.

Here's a pic of mine in when I was rebuilding my irs. I need a better pic.

20111112_203526Large.jpg

shurur

Established Member
These are excellent, particularly for vert owners. The better the SFC, the stiffer your chassis will be. And anyone with an SN-95 vehicle should be concerned with that.

SFC's should be your 'first' mod.

FWIW

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

When this guy speaks on anything..especially suspension questions..listen.

GW competion subframes are a "must have" even for a DD...and money well spent. Our cars need a real frame and GW is the frame all others are compared to.

Vicious805cobra

Established Member
I do take what he says into consideration, after reading a few articles on his website I saw him mention global west subframes which I never heard off before, so I googled them saw a cuple of pics of their subframes. They look amazing but I just wanted an opinion from any guys running global west

0-MYSTACHROME-4

Established Member
Global West subframe connectors are top notch, make sure you but the subframe & the rocker rail support & seat support, but be sure to buy the separately so you can form them to the underside of your car, because all unibody's are not perfectly straight.

shurur

Established Member

Then I recommend stiflers...and have before...as well as it being listed by FTBR.

Stifflers Fit system can be improved incrementally as one can afford it....is preassembled...and can be added to steeda and MM subframes that may already be installed....I've check with them...

I still love my global west..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread