Got my Toyos and deepdish wheels installed

Majck123

Established Member
My Toyo Proxes R888s came in today, size 315/35r/17. Got them mounted up in 100 degree weather but it was so worth it. Heres a couple pictures.

DSCN0135.jpg

DSCN0136.jpg

This is the IRS bolt everyone talks about shaving down. Mine wasn't touching, I'm guessing because of the offset wheels but I still ground it down a little.
DSCN0137-1.jpg

DSCN0138.jpg

And all complete!
DSCN0139.jpg

Definitely need to be lowered in the rear.
DSCN0140.jpg

DSCN0141.jpg

Can anyone explain to me why I have Eibach springs? Are these stock? They don't seem to lower it very much.

2001blkR

Established Member
Looks good man! I know it's a pain but try taking both isos out in the rear, should make a difference. If not you could always get some H&R's. Oh and you'll love your new tires!

Majck123

Established Member
I've already got H&Rs on the way I was just confused why the springs say Eibach unless they were changed by the previous owner

koffebean00

Established Member
When I bought my Cobra it had Eibach's. Didn't like the way it sat either. I swapped to H&R Race. It sits much better with the H&R's. Only complaint is that it sits level. I like my Stangs with a slight rake. I just took out all of the ISO's on the front and left the rear ones in.

Majck123

Established Member
Well I don't leave it in the parking lot I keep it in storage. I actually meant to change the center caps but I got too excited and put the wheels on without changing lol.

Users who are viewing this thread