03 svt focus f/s

4.6pimp

Established Member
I'm selling my 03 svt focus i bought in may of last year. I bought the car for a gas saver to drive my 80 mile round trip to and from work. Well now that my baby boy is born we need more space and my wife's 2010 malibu isn't cutting it any more. So i'm selling the focus to help get something bigger. The car is all stock other the tinted windows and the black svt rims. I bought the car with around 73,000 miles on it. It now has about 84,000. I just recently put a set of new nitto tires on it along with brakes all around. The oil has been changed every 3,000 miles. It is red with black interior. Runs and drives great. looking to get 6,500 OBO. I will have some interior pics soon.
Exterior 8/10
Interior 8/10
If you have any questions just shoot me a pm!
1346.jpg

1352.jpg

1355.jpg

1349.jpg

1426.jpg

1420.jpg

1423.jpg

1429.jpg

1435.jpg

Last edited:

Marc

Established Member
^^^ Oh you were serious? :lol: Shipping from TX to SC is going to run him about a grand. Heck, I think many people would jump up on that deal if he entertained it.

VenomRogue

Focus > Mustang
Established Member
^^^ Oh you were serious? :lol: Shipping from TX to SC is going to run him about a grand. Heck, I think many people would jump up on that deal if he entertained it.

not true.

I have shipped a running focus from NY to Tx for 800

and a not running focus from VA to TX for 650.

and for the record, a Focus hatch is plenty big for kids. Hell, i have 3, and they still fit in the back seat of my SVT.

4.6pimp

Established Member
$5500? WTF is wrong with it?

Not a thing! Just trying to get rid of one of the car payments since I just bought a procharged mach1 and the little lady wanted to trade her malibu in for something bigger. Really haven't had much interest so im drop the price to my bottom line.

4.6pimp

Established Member
The timing belt has not been replaced yet. I was under the impression that this should be done once or after the car hits 100,000 miles.

Users who are viewing this thread