Alloy Clearcoat

LSR

2nd To None
Established Member
Can anyone direct me to were I can see what Alloy Clearcoat looks like?

I understand that it may have been used by Ford once before, but under a diferent name.

It is somewhat of a shame that Ford don't show color samples w stripes or have a brochure for the GT500 Shelby.

I would like to heve seen the other paint & stripe combo's before going in and ordering this Friday. I am sure others may feel this way as well.

I really wanted a brochure of the GT500, it can't be that much money to do a brochure.

mrGT

Established Member
Someone reported that Alloy Clearcoat was a color used on the Aviator. If that statement is true, the only color I would associate with Alloy would be the Aviator color "Charcoal Beige Clearcoat Metallic".

Keep in mind, this is only speculation on my part.

1993cobramustan

P'O'd SVT POSTER
Established Member
Alloy Clearcoat-2004 Ford Code G-5

LSR said:
Can anyone direct me to were I can see what Alloy Clearcoat looks like?

I understand that it may have been used by Ford once before, but under a diferent name.

It is somewhat of a shame that Ford don't show color samples w stripes or have a brochure for the GT500 Shelby.

I would like to heve seen the other paint & stripe combo's before going in and ordering this Friday. I am sure others may feel this way as well.

I really wanted a brochure of the GT500, it can't be that much money to do a brochure.

Any auto body paint and supply will be able to show what "G5" Ford Color looks like.......It is a 2004 Aviator color.....It is a dark gray metallic......and was only used on the Aviator for MY2004......

Users who are viewing this thread