A BIG Congrats to Quade , 958/866 with MMR 1500 shortblock!

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Congrats buddy on your dyno earlier this week, we have posted your dyno sheet below for others that did not see it in the Build-up thread.

It sounds like if it didnt run out of injector it would have made 1000 !!!

Congrats again!

MMR
Modular Mustang Racing

958/866 !!!

08228f15.jpg

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
Thanks once again Mark for the great work on the short. My tuner, Lee Blankenship, has commented many times on how the pulls are effortless feeling on the car and coming from him, that's a compliment in itself. I'll have it at the track shortly to have some real numbers. I'm probably gonna run it like it is for some time and then do an E85 fuel setup and race gas tune for some really good numbers. Between your short, my cams, the KB and Lee's tuning, no way I could be happier.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Thanks once again Mark for the great work on the short. My tuner, Lee Blankenship, has commented many times on how the pulls are effortless feeling on the car and coming from him, that's a compliment in itself. I'll have it at the track shortly to have some real numbers. I'm probably gonna run it like it is for some time and then do an E85 fuel setup and race gas tune for some really good numbers. Between your short, my cams, the KB and Lee's tuning, no way I could be happier.

This is on pump gas???

TVSCobra

Established Member
That is awesome! Congrats!

I have only had my VMP setup for 1k miles and I already want more power.....

I may just put a Nitrous kit on it for super kit mode until its motor time, then going with something much larger in the aftermarket Modular faimily.

Again congrats on the numbers!!!!!!

I bet it is a blast to drive. I will either go MMR or build my own. Need to start doing more research on this one. I want at least 5.0 of displacement and a 9.0:1 CR. With some nasty internals.

Hope you have fun, be safe and take down some heavy hitters with that car.

I had a run in with a newer 1000CC Kawasaki bike, he did take me seriously and started in a much higher gear than he should, after I pulled 5-6 cars on him he quicky downshifted (hear it from my car it was so loud) and by the time we were at 150 it was over from him.

I would have loved to make another run with him in a lower gear but the opportunity never came.

Again congrats!!!!!

Blue Diamond

Established Member
QUOTE=Quade;11840830]Thanks once again Mark for the great work on the short. My tuner, Lee Blankenship, has commented many times on how the pulls are effortless feeling on the car and coming from him, that's a compliment in itself. I'll have it at the track shortly to have some real numbers. I'm probably gonna run it like it is for some time and then do an E85 fuel setup and race gas tune for some really good numbers. Between your short, my cams, the KB and Lee's tuning, no way I could be happier.[/QUOTE]

Congrats Quade,What boost are you making and what fuel setup?

Yellow Horse

Established Member
Congrats. Can you list your mods including your blower? I am pulling my motor for better internals. I don't think I will go over 900 rwhp but I'd like to know what it would take to get your numbers.

Rob_03Mach

Established Member

Jammye,

The ole MMR block is singing now...! Awesome numbers and great job...! Can't wait to see what she'll do now at the track....Be safe and keep us posted...:beer:

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
way to go buddy

That's one bad@ss car! Glad Quade is local. I need to learn from the master. I'm a rookie driver lol

Looking forward to seeing some new et's with the extra hp!

Thanks much men and yea, I'm Jones'en for some track time on this new tune. I drove it on the street the other day for about an hour, and on the INVO's, it wasn't much fun lol. Thunder there's a whole lot better stick shift guys here on SVTP than me. You'll be smoking through the gears soon, I guarantee!

That is awesome! Congrats!

I have only had my VMP setup for 1k miles and I already want more power.....

I may just put a Nitrous kit on it for super kit mode until its motor time, then going with something much larger in the aftermarket Modular faimily.

Again congrats on the numbers!!!!!!

I bet it is a blast to drive. I will either go MMR or build my own. Need to start doing more research on this one. I want at least 5.0 of displacement and a 9.0:1 CR. With some nasty internals.

Hope you have fun, be safe and take down some heavy hitters with that car.

I had a run in with a newer 1000CC Kawasaki bike, he did take me seriously and started in a much higher gear than he should, after I pulled 5-6 cars on him he quicky downshifted (hear it from my car it was so loud) and by the time we were at 150 it was over from him.

Again congrats!!!!!

Thanks man and those VMP TVS's are no joke. I remember reading a while back when Justin made over 800hp with a VMP TVS and some GT cams. That's pretty dang impressive the way I see it. I've got to race a couple Litre bikes and I've handeled most of them pretty well, but slightly modded, they step up a league LOL.

QUOTE=Quade;11840830]Thanks once again Mark for the great work on the short. My tuner, Lee Blankenship, has commented many times on how the pulls are effortless feeling on the car and coming from him, that's a compliment in itself. I'll have it at the track shortly to have some real numbers. I'm probably gonna run it like it is for some time and then do an E85 fuel setup and race gas tune for some really good numbers. Between your short, my cams, the KB and Lee's tuning, no way I could be happier.

Congrats Quade,What boost are you making and what fuel setup?[/QUOTE]

Thanks big Don! On this tune, it held 26 lbs through 5000rpm's and dropped to about 25.5 lbs at the end of the pull @ 7300rpm's. The fuel is Shell URT Advanced and it's 115 octane, non oxygenated unleaded fuel. It like timing! Gonna make it back up to Bowling Green this year?

Congrats. Can you list your mods including your blower? I am pulling my motor for better internals. I don't think I will go over 900 rwhp but I'd like to know what it would take to get your numbers.

Horse, I'll look up the build thread and post it up here. It's so much easier to do that cause I can never remember all the mods LOL. Good luck with the build my friend.

Fixt :rockon:

:lol: Back to the track with you for more muffler sparks! lol

LOL, you know that may be in my future....I have a big red mark on my QA1's that I'm not to go past anymore just for that reason. I still watch that video and laugh.:D

Jammye,

The ole MMR block is singing now...! Awesome numbers and great job...! Can't wait to see what she'll do now at the track....Be safe and keep us posted...:beer:

Thanks Rob! I'm hoping that this Friday night will be rain free so I can get my fix. As soon as I get some times, I'll be posting them up. Looking to see some #'s on your car from MIR also.

10% lower or stock ?

It has a IW 10% over lower. The blower sounds like roots blower running up at the speed it's being driven to now with this set up. I figured we would see it go inefficient at the hight engine RPM's, but it stayed STRONG!:rockon:

I've had a lot of people ask about the numbers from all 3 tunes with different size pulleys and different fuels with this motor set up that I have now. I will try to post numbers of each. Thanks so much guys, it means much more coming from fellow racers.:beer:

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
Congrats Brother!!!! I'm sure you'll get it to ET too...Can't wait to see some track times!!!

Users who are viewing this thread