Looking for 65mm TB

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Whats up fellow shleby owners, I already canvass the market section and posted but I know not everyone goes over there. Wondering if anyone here has a nice used 65mm Ford Racing dual blade TB for sale. On a side note I am also looking for a used IW 10 lower pulley.

I saw one but it had a lot of miles and don't really think the price is good considering. But ill keep my options open. I could always just buy new ones but why not save a few bucks ? thanks guys :beer:

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
It just so happens that I swapped my dual 65mm FRPP throttle body with the SCJ mono-blade just last week! PM me with a [reasonable] offer.

Last edited:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Whats up fellow shleby owners, I already canvass the market section and posted but I know not everyone goes over there. Wondering if anyone here has a nice used 65mm Ford Racing dual blade TB for sale. On a side note I am also looking for a used IW 10 lower pulley.

I saw one but it had a lot of miles and don't really think the price is good considering. But ill keep my options open. I could always just buy new ones but why not save a few bucks ? thanks guys :beer:

I've got one with VERY low miles on it. We used it for some dyno testing on our Raptor and sapped back to the stock one as we needed to do some more calibration work with the stock throttle body.

It's in excellent condition on it and probably has less than 50 miles on it. The only thing is that it doesn't have the motor or TPS on it. You'd have to swap them from your stock throttle body. If you're interested in purchasing it I'll let it go for $450.

If you prefer a new one give us a call and I'm sure we can help you get into one for quite a bit less than retail.

Thanks, Jared

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I'll sell you mine for $400, and it has all the parts. All you have to do is plug-n-play! :)

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
I see Devious......now its to late. The mod-side has you......

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Sorry everyone. My throttle body is back off the market. In other words, no longer for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread