04 Cobra tank and pump

tommygun

Established Member
complete take out of 5k mile car.

300obo.... not sure how I would ship so closer to KC might be best

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
Man thats super cheap....is anything wrong with it.
He he doesnt take it, I will...just to resell it...lol

Invictus

Banned
Anyone know this guy? Sent the money on the 6/9/08. He sent me a message a couple days later (dispite logging in several times before this msg) to tell me will ship it "tomorrow". Haven't heard from him since yet he's been actively posting almost every day.

zankylen

Established Member
man its getting worse and worse on these boards with guys taking money and not sending merchandise

tommygun

Established Member
Item was shipped and recieved, the delay was discussed via pm and prompty fixed.

Invictus

Banned
Yeah, well I got the tank today (finally after i'm guessing a fire was lit underneath him)... And we have more problems here. I know I got a good deal and all but I did not get what I paid for. I will try to settle this privately before posting further.

Invictus

Banned
ivic sent you a reply

Sorry Len, but you would not want this tank. Trust me :fm:

For the record, I have not yet heard back from Tommy. I'll give him another day or two to either call me or follow up here. Meanwhile i've already mailed the package back FedEx to MC Racing (where it was shipped from) at my expense... Tracking: # 468396310083681

Invictus

Banned
This guy has logged in at least once since my last messages to him and I have not heard ANYTHING. I gave him the benefit of the doubt after it took him a month to ship it but now it's pretty obvious what's going on. All it takes is a 30 second phone call.

Now he's got his tank (which doesn't really concern me because it isn't even worth what I paid to ship it back) and my money. The sad part is his brother and his brother's wife are now in the middle of this because Tommy used their paypal account to receive my money. They are the only ones who answer the phone and they are now trying to help me out...

:fm:

zankylen

Established Member
Hey frank file a internet fraud charge with ic3.org ( if that dosnt work let me know), I did it and a detective called the individual with in a day of me fileing. The kid that wasnt answering the phone soon became the kid that wouldnt stop calling after the police got on him.

Invictus

Banned
After numerous PM attempts, calls, and other attempts to contact I never heard from this guy (Tommy). He even logged in yesterday...

Today, his brother (Who was the only person of relevance I was able to get in contact with) collected the tank I shipped back to MC Racing and ultimately refunded my money in full. I would like to thank Paul (Tommy's brother) for being a stand-up guy here and doing the right thing. I am still out the money it cost me to return the tank not to mention the trouble of this month+ long ordeal but the right thing was done and I hope everyone sees this thread before thinking about doing business with him in the future.

His brother did acknowledge that there was in fact an 03 cobra that he had a few parts from, so my guess is that he sold this tank twice. I'm guessing someone got jealous of this "great deal" and PM'd him offering him a greater amount and instead of him refunding me he used the 4 weeks it took for him to ship me the tank to locate another tank which turned out to be out of a Ford Crown Vic.

That is all.

Users who are viewing this thread