Souvenir Terminator Rod Displays. $150

recalcitrant

Established Member
Hey Everybody,

Been working on these for a long time as these rods are getting very difficult to come by! Solid walnut display plaque, authentic "Terminator" rod. Engraved by CNC machine, not laser. Back is precut for mounting. See picture. All rods have been used in motors, none of them damaged.

Please send me your year, color, build number, and VIN if you'd like them on it.

If you are interested, please post your name to the list by quoting and adding, paypal the money, then email me the above info. 9 of these available on a first come first serve basis. I am trying to get some more rods, but am not sure when I can. Paypal is the only payment accepted. [email protected] is the paypal and email if you have any questions. They will take a week or two from the time I get the order to get it to you. Shipping is included. Fedex 2nd day air.

I have plenty of referrals and trades on SVT if you'd like. Thanks a lot fellas. $150 shipped.

Jerry Reynolds:beer:

Rod Plaque Top 2 by jetpilotjr, on Flickr

Rod Plaque Top by jetpilotjr, on Flickr

Plaque profile by jetpilotjr, on Flickr

Plaque Back by jetpilotjr, on Flickr

Last edited:

10thSVT

SVT Poster
Established Member
Those look sweet.. I will get one soon.. I just had to get a new clutch so funds are kind of tight right now..:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread