03 titled shell/parts

turbovenom

Established Member
Soooo I may post this in vehicles but since I may part out...., my buddy has a shell its complete its bassically every thing minus drivetrain which he is keeping. I need for my cobra the hood and front bumper which I was going to buy from him, I have considered just buying the entire car, which would be a shell. No engine or harness no tranny no IRS. I would be stealing the hood and front bump so your left with rear bumper, decklid, side skirts, all the glass,all the interior trim such as carpet door panels switches pedals etc... the only thing is he wants dash but I can get it from him it will just cost me a little more, it will have k member arms and struts no brakes, the car is running now so I could bargain for whatever . ANYWAYS not sure if I should buy it, would anyone be interested in it? It be a great track car base... It is titled however salvage as it was hit in the front and then fixed. if intersted let me know and offers,,, please remember I have only sent money for the front bumper and hood so technically he could sell whatevers left in between now and then but its not listed on craigs or forums so very unlikley and I am trying to figure out if its worth my time....

Car is silver
Im in AZ
have frieght account for discount
If parted greyhound is an option if you would prefer.

Last edited:

SATANG

Fawking Ayee
Established Member
dibs on side skirts and spoiler with brake light(possibly trunk too). money ready

turbovenom

Established Member
The car is a daily right now(complete car) just to be clear this will have doors lights carpet etc and could have whatever needed besides drivetrain (being used for a project) if somone would like the car with more or less,,,,

Last edited:

turbovenom

Established Member
Ive had a decent amount of interest in the full shell, I would like to go that route first but if you do want some parts PM me a offer and if its decent I can put u first on the list I will know what Im going to do within a week

Users who are viewing this thread