AFS Email list for those who want to buy the 03 cobra wheels coming in March

RS22

Established Member
I recently emailed AFS about pre-ordering the AFS 18" 03 cobra wheels and they told me that pre-orders are not available, however they are putting together an emailer list for those interested in the wheels when they become available. The email is posted below:

Rob,

You are welcome to check back with us the end of February. We hope to
have more information available at that time. Thanks to your good idea,
we are starting a list of email addresses of people who want the wheels.
We will send an email out to those on the list with an update as we get
closer to "D-Day", or maybe we should call it "03-Day". If you have
other friends that want to get on the email list, just let me know and I
will add them to the list as well. Just tell them to put "03-Day" in
the subject line and we will add them.

Sure appreciate your input!

Best regards,
AFS Wheels - JJ

:rockon::beer::coolman: Send your emails to [email protected]

Update:

Sorry, I do not have any final pricing yet. We will send that info out
as soon as it is finalized. I will try to get at least an "approximate"
price range for those on the list by the middle of February, so people
can preplan their budget a bit. I know that the company philosophy has
always been to try to make a fair profit on our items, but to never take
advantage or gouge people, even on the items in most demand. Especially
in these difficult times, they will be priced to sell! We are also
trying to find info on tires that can go with these sets, so we can put
together some killer wheel and tire packages. I'll try to have some
information on that put together my mid February as well.

Thanks again!

JJ

I also inquired about a possible group buy in the future for SVTP so we'll see if that's something they'll be willing to hook us up with.

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
They told me no ETA 2 weeks ago...hmmmm

We need to compile a huge list of people and get a group buy discount

Last edited:

tgasTT

Established Member
I received this email...

We have added your email address onto the list we have started. We will send out an email update as we get the arrival date and pricing of the wheels. We will also let you know when we will start taking orders. If you have any friends that also want to get on this list for updates, just have them send us their email address. Instead of "D-Day", we have named it "03-Day". Just have them put ""03-Day" in the subject line, and we will add them to the list for updates!

Sure appreciate your input and interest in the 2003 Cobra wheels!

JJ - AFS Wheels

.......if anyone wants to be added email them directly [email protected]

Last edited:

TheHolyCobra

Widened 10th Wheel Guy...
Established Member
Does the email list also pertain to the parties interested in the 17" Satin 03 Cobra wheels?

RS22

Established Member
Does the email list also pertain to the parties interested in the 17" Satin 03 Cobra wheels?

I received this email originally when I emailed about a pre-order.

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your inquiry. We do have them on order and hope to have them back in stock by sometime this March. We are expecting the 17x9, 17x10.5, 18x9 and 18x10.5. They will be in both the original and chrome finish. We are not taking any pre-orders or deposits at this time.

So to answer your question, they will be getting the wheels in you are interested in. I'd email them and tell them you want the 17's and see what they say. I'd assume it will be one massive emailer for all the 03 cobra wheels in all sizes/finishes to be sent out.

RS22

Established Member
Ask about a group buy for SVTP!

Good point. I told him I'd be posting the emailer information on SVTP so if you guys all email them asking to get on the list and you heard about it on the SVTP forums maybe we can get the group buy out of it.

tgasTT

Established Member
Ask about a group buy for SVTP!

Here's what they said....

I will see if that is possible. It may take me a bit to get that put together, but I will find out if it is at all possible or not. I know that there is a lot of interest in them, but I would love to put together something for those on the Cobra forum if I can. I'll run it by Tim to see what he thinks. Give me a little time to see what if anything I can do.

JJ

RS22

Established Member
Here's what they said....

I will see if that is possible. It may take me a bit to get that put together, but I will find out if it is at all possible or not. I know that there is a lot of interest in them, but I would love to put together something for those on the Cobra forum if I can. I'll run it by Tim to see what he thinks. Give me a little time to see what if anything I can do.

JJ

Awesome :rockon:

Jefe

Established Member
Take all the legwork out for them. Lets start a new thread here for those interested in what and we'll just have 1 person email them the list when they are ready to set pricing. No reason to send all the business to them every day if we can get a group rate. I bet we can find 50+ people on here especially if we have a month or two to compile

RS22

Established Member
Take all the legwork out for them. Lets start a new thread here for those interested in what and we'll just have 1 person email them the list when they are ready to set pricing. No reason to send all the business to them every day if we can get a group rate. I bet we can find 50+ people on here especially if we have a month or two to compile

Ok I started it, located here.

Jefe

Established Member
I bought a set about 4 years ago from them and paid $675 for 18x9/18x10.5....did they quit making them:shrug:

Yes they did but they are starting again due to our overwhelming response.

We'll be sure to remind them how much they charged before as well:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread