SVT on the headrest ??

JGEMNTL

JGEMNTL
Established Member
hey guys, i seen a terminator the other day in a parking lot, looked inside and he had SVT embroidered on the headrests. it was done in a stitch or fabric that almost matched the grey in the seats perfect, looked great, nice and thick !
does anyone know a person or a place that does this ???
i would have taken a pic, but i would have felt pretty stupid, lots of people were walking around !
please, let me know if you know of a person or place that does this...........:dancenana:

PLATIADO

Established Member
hey guys, i seen a terminator the other day in a parking lot, looked inside and he had SVT embroidered on the headrests. it was done in a stitch or fabric that almost matched the grey in the seats perfect, looked great, nice and thick !
does anyone know a person or a place that does this ???
i would have taken a pic, but i would have felt pretty stupid, lots of people were walking around !
please, let me know if you know of a person or place that does this...........:dancenana:
His name is Giulio Gravinese I can't remember his e-mail address but this is the place i send mine to. Guilio Gravinese
80 Orville Dr- suite 109
Bohemia,NY 11716

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The address above is another business now. I found out on another forum that Giulio might be no longer in business. You might try some Google searching. Hope you find someone to do this for you.

TRBO VNM

ttt, please update if you find anything. i sold mine when I wrecked my previous comp orange since the next cobra was silver and the embroidery was orange. now with another comp o I would like to do it again. I know his website has been down for a while. it used to be headrestembroidery.com but not anymore. I would really like it done again.

COBRA_ESQ

Established Member
The address above is another business now. I found out on another forum that Giulio might be no longer in business. You might try some Google searching. Hope you find someone to do this for you.

Is your info 100 percent? The address is close to me, I was going to take a drive by this weekend for the OP to see if he was still there.

KONA BLUES

HORSEPOWER JUNKIE
Established Member
ttt, please update if you find anything. i sold mine when I wrecked my previous comp orange since the next cobra was silver and the embroidery was orange. now with another comp o I would like to do it again. I know his website has been down for a while. it used to be headrestembroidery.com but not anymore. I would really like it done again.

You might try sending a PM to RIDE THE over in the Gen 2 Lightning section, I think he might be able to hook you up :beer:

Red3

Established Member
I'm getting this same thing done on my 99 here in the next 2 weeks but mine will say COBRA. I'm getting a silver outline done as i thought that would be better than having the whole word done. its costing me $67

BO TY KLR

Established Member
Giulio did my about 5yrs ago. Last e-mail I had for him is [email protected] and paypal addy was [email protected] I heard he may have went out of business though.
DCP_3184.jpg

Last edited:

BO TY KLR

Established Member
I imagine they could scale it up some in the program to make it larger if you wanted. If I was doing just a single line I'd probably do just cobra.

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
I have a spare set of head rest leathers if you are interested in buying them....

Pm me

Last edited:

Red3

Established Member

Like I said already I'm getting mine done and I'm sure I could get yours done at the same place. Let me know if you are interested.

I imagine they could scale it up some in the program to make it larger if you wanted. If I was doing just a single line I'd probably do just cobra.

I meant that your headrests are bigger than mine. Atleast they look bigger in the pic. I don't know if it's cuz I have a Vert or cuz mine is a 99.

I have a spare set of head rest leathers if you are interested in buy them....

Pm me

For a Vert or a Coupe? Would they fit in a 99?

totenkopf13

Trouser Snake
Established Member
I'm getting this same thing done on my 99 here in the next 2 weeks but mine will say COBRA. I'm getting a silver outline done as i thought that would be better than having the whole word done. its costing me $67

Post up pics when you get them. I would be interested in some as well.

JGEMNTL

JGEMNTL
Established Member
headrests

im not to far from peoria, im in the joliet area, do you have the info on the place thats doing it for you, i would so appreciate it !!!
let me know, thank you sir !!!!!!!!!!!!!! jon

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
Like I said already I'm getting mine done and I'm sure I could get yours done at the same place. Let me know if you are interested.

I meant that your headrests are bigger than mine. Atleast they look bigger in the pic. I don't know if it's cuz I have a Vert or cuz mine is a 99.

For a Vert or a Coupe? Would they fit in a 99?

coupe and not sure...:shrug:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread