Mr. RLongo......your wheels are ready.......

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
RLongo has been very patient as THE major 2 piece wheel hoop supplier went under right as his order was started and we ran out of hoops!! this caused a major back-up/delay on all 2 piece wheel orders until another supplier was finally found! Ron was very cool, patient and yet excited! well here they are sir! YOU are the first to have this new addition to the TF line-up. the Sleeper FE :dancenana:

these are just some quick pics i snapped as my point-and-shoot was dieing on me. GOOD pics to come tomorrow! :beer:

IMG_0485Medium.jpg

IMG_0484Medium.jpg

IMG_0483Medium.jpg

IMG_0482Medium.jpg

BIG thanks to 04sleeper for his contributions to the design of the wheel :beer:

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Those look ****in SICK man!:rockon: I cant say enough how impressed I am with your guys product time and time again. I cant wait to buy a set for my car!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
thanks man. i appreciate it. these wheels were a result of someone who just wanted a tweaked design. i try to listen to what you guys want and make it happen. im in here with you guys, modding my own cobra, and meeting with fellow owners, trying to get feedback and see what you guys want. how many other company owners are in the "trenches" with their customers and have open and direct communication? especially with wheels? you guys arent just another $ but a couple of guys have even become my friends. some will call just to bug me, i mean shoot the shit :thumbsup: and unlike some other wheel company owners who shall remain nameless, i dont think mustangs are pieces of sh*t :nonono: i love them! :dancenana: even if this company blew up and made me a rich man (yeah right!) id have a whole stable of different mustangs in my garage :rockon:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Nice!!!!!! :rockon:

Looks nicer than my photoshop rendering! :thumbsup:

Congrats Ron! Can't wait to see them on the car! :pop:

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Those look great. Man, I cant wait until my Chicanes get here. TF wheels are unbeatable for the quality and cost IMO. Nice job Steve!!

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Those really look like they were well worth waiting for. I really love the design. And the quality is excellent of course. Nice!

rlongo

Established Member
Premium Member
Amazing!!! Those are sick!!! :rockon:Steve those are even better then I could of imagined!! Kevin thanks for the help designing them...great job!! :beer:

True Forged FTW!!! I will post pics once they are the car.

mustanginky

Established Member
wow those are sick.

and a wheel company owner actually owning a mustang and getting online and posting pics after making a set of one off wheels? unheard of. If i had the $ i'd own a set of TF's. Good business practices, you've earned a huge fan in me from just posting on here.

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
I'm not sure how long Mr. Longo had to wait, but it looks like it was well worth it. Nice job on design and production.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Amazing!!! Those are sick!!! :rockon:Steve those are even better then I could of imagined!! Kevin thanks for the help designing them...great job!! :beer:

True Forged FTW!!! I will post pics once they are the car.
No problem Ron. I'm glad to see that they turned out so well.

Can't wait to see them on the car! :pop:

rlongo

Established Member
Premium Member
I can't wait to see those in-person, Ron!:thumbsup:

Maybe it's time to "upgrade the SSRs???:lol1:

As long as the weather holds out I will show them off at the next Race Track Cruise in! :thumbsup: Maybe some of the Jacksonville folks will like them and join the TF family! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread