Who on here bought they Terminator from High-End Auto

Did you buy your Terminator from High-End Auto?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jroc

Established Member
Just curious. It seems like lately there have been quite a few people with new(to them) 03/04's that got them from High-End Auto.

I've heard some say not to buy from them, but they did me fine.

I bought mine on 12/31/06. I really wanted to get it the day before, but our schedules conflicted so I dove up there on New Years Eve. It was a Sunday, and rained hard most of my 266 mile drive home. lol. Only had 13K on it then.

Here are some pictures of my car at their house the day I bought it. It looks a little different know. The only visible mod to it then was the Magnaflow CB. You can see my old 99 in one of the pictures.

xmsaw1.jpg

2h4jhvd.jpg

14dhlyb.jpg

Last edited:

Venimus03

Established Member
My friend got his from them...His car seems to be doing alright :beer:

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I got mine from Hi End...it has worked out juuuuust fine; but it is for sale now, if anyone is interested! :)

fordified

Banned
found mine on autotrader at a dealership in Atlanta (350 miles away). Originally seen a black 10th with 50k miles. Called them up and they had just sold it. They then told me about the car that I have now. I'd still rather have black, but TR isn't bad especially with the interior! :)

cobra1923

Established Member
Are you talking about Hi End in Appomattox? I got mine there, was a good experience and no issues so far, drove down and back in the rain too. Had a scratch on the side skirt that was a deal-breaker for me and they yanked it, filled it, sprayed it, baked it and I was on my way. They had some really modded ones when I was there but I went to them specifically for an untouched 10th they had.

Na5ty 2V

Established Member
they keep a lot of cobra's up there man. I know a guy that went up and drove a couple of them and he didn't have anything bad to say. If you wanna go and drive anything from a bone stock to a heavily modded one that is the place to go.

lx347cid

Established Member
I was definitely looking at them to buy my cobra as they have a ton in stock but I found mine more local in Delaware at a dealership on showroom floor a few months back.

blown86

FLPNOUT
Established Member
over 2 years ago when I was looking for my cobra I talked to Rob I believe that's his name they did have some nice cobras. I found mine on ebay

jareds99slobra

Established Member
ive been up to there. man really knows about the cars and has them by the dozen and it is a great place. when i went he had 3 mystics and u dont see them ever. i drove a couple of the cars he had and i almost bought one it was a coupe but i couldnt sell my truck in time. ill probably get my next cobra from him. i can vouch hes a good guy and sells great cars.

Sportrock

Established Member
Wow! glad someone posted this thread. PLEASE! I'm looking hard at this place, so if anyone has anything bad to say i would like to hear about it..

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
I had Mark at Performance Autosport looking for me a ZY coupe for well over 6 months and he found a few for me but we were always a day or two late to get what he found. I later found my car here in the market and Mark guided me through the sale even though I didn't buy the car from him ! I'm sure Rob is a nice guy but I'll always shop at Mark's first.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
bought mine from a ford dealer via cars.com

Users who are viewing this thread