Anyone out there purchase a Terminator from...

cobracide

Established Member
yep - no bs... Picked mine up with 6800mi. a couple years a go, no issues. Carfax it of course.

Last edited:

Hawwk11

Established Member
hes a straight shooter.

just make sure he knows what you are looking for
Thanks man. I spoke with Robert on the phone and he seems like a straight up kinda guy. Didnt seem like the type to bed tryin to screw anyone but i've never met him.

Thanks for the info.

Hawwk11

Established Member
forgot to add that he is a body shop.

make sure you know the history of the car.
Gotcha! With that said that makes me trust him a bit more. I was just looking at a SB cobra he has and he even put in the description that the car had some rock chips and that they touched it up in their body shop so it doesnt seem like hes one to try and hide anything.

Thanks again.

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
+1, i look at their site weekly. wish i would have found that place a year ago though.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
i didnt buy my car from there but i did speak to Robert when i was looking and he was helpful. I did some research at the time and all i found were happy customers. Good luck

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Mine is from there. Robert is very nice, and knows a ton about these cars. Mine had a ding in the rear quarter, I saw the car before and after they fixed it. They do top notch body work there, so even if they say they have touched up or fixed something, you would never know.

I would have no hesitations to buy another car from him.

Hawwk11

Established Member
To the last 3 replies, thanks alot guys. Sounds like i found my spot if nothing else comes locally befoe i purchase. He keeps a great selection and has all my favorite colors, blk, dsg, and sb :)

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
To the last 3 replies, thanks alot guys. Sounds like i found my spot if nothing else comes locally befoe i purchase. He keeps a great selection and has all my favorite colors, blk, dsg, and sb :)

your welcome. i find myself from time to time just checking out his inventory. its like a candy shop :rolling:

prostkr

Established Member
He bought my buddy's last nite. Another 03 ox white coupe on the block. he paid 19.5k if you see it.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
wasnt there a thread not to long ago about this?

cobracide

Established Member
I should add there are dings (very minor) for a 6" stretch on my passenger quarter, didn't catch it. It's so minor I have never bothered to get it fixed. It was there before I bought it so just saying. Make a good inspection.

Hawwk11

Established Member
I should add there are dings (very minor) for a 6" stretch on my passenger quarter, didn't catch it. It's so minor I have never bothered to get it fixed. It was there before I bought it so just saying. Make a good inspection.
Roger that, thanks.

wjk

Established Member
What are his prices like? I didn't see any when browsing...

Users who are viewing this thread