ebay classified

SVT GI

Established Member
I love it! 680hp on an upper pulley only. I rather enjoyed his logic with coming up with the HP estimates.

DSGCOBRA03

Established Member
I wish my car was making 680hp with the upper and bolt on's only, I must be doing something wrong. :??:

SVT GI

Established Member
I wish my car was making 680hp with the upper and bolt on's only, I must be doing something wrong. :??:

No kidding, I spent WAY too much money to get my measley 711hp. If I would of known about this secret weapon of an upper only I would of went that route LOL.

cbr repsol

Established Member
I sent him a question telling him his logic is b.s. I explained to him gently that his car is 420-430 rwhp at most unless he has a port. If he had 681 h.p. that would mean he has a k.b. or whipple . Then around 600rwhp if tuned properly with other supporting mods, injectors, bap, ext.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Talk about a car to stay away from. 3-4 owners. 2 accidents, one of them a major wreck resulting ultimately in a salvage title. I have to laugh that he doesn't mention anything about how the salvage title was earned.

I also love this statement. "I got better things to spend my money on than to buy a new sensor. So if you want you could purchase a sensor and get rid of the light on the dash." Wonderful! Nothing like adding another negative to the vehicle description. Would have been much better to replace the sensor and not have to deal with it in the item description. But then again, he has better things to spend his money on. I would then expect this car has been poorly maintained by the current seller, if though he's only had the car less than a year. If this seller gets a $10K max bid I'll be surprised. No, VERY surprised. Too many red flags.

DE07GT

Established Member
Talk about a car to stay away from. 3-4 owners. 2 accidents, one of them a major wreck resulting ultimately in a salvage title. I have to laugh that he doesn't mention anything about how the salvage title was earned.

I also love this statement. "I got better things to spend my money on than to buy a new sensor. So if you want you could purchase a sensor and get rid of the light on the dash." Wonderful! Nothing like adding another negative to the vehicle description. Would have been much better to replace the sensor and not have to deal with it in the item description. But then again, he has better things to spend his money on. I would then expect this car has been poorly maintained by the current seller, if though he's only had the car less than a year. If this seller gets a $10K max bid I'll be surprised. No, VERY surprised. Too many red flags.

I guarantee his reserve price is nowhere near $10K. He probably wants as much as a non-wrecked car.

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
Reminds me of a guy last year on ebay. said he had the SLP 575HP package on it. so he quoted in the description that it had 575rwhp. I wrote him and told him that with those mods, it's probably mid to semi high 400rwhp. Talk about someone getting offended and pissed off.

Konaboss302

Funtime!!!
Established Member
This car obviously hasn't been taken care of real well. Not to sound snooty... but if I was trying to sell a car, I'd sure as hell at least spray the road dirt off of the engine compartment...

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
there is something really fishy about that thing. i would be surprised if he even sells it at all. then again there's always that stupid someone who jumps the gun and doesn't do their homework and gets bit on the butt.

lloyd393

Squid missile
Established Member
Man, I should be pushing close to 1500 HP by his logic! Maybe he has a 300 shot on nitrous and forgot to mention it:)

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
If that sells, then I am going to list mine at 1,000 hp and put a price tag of $35,000 on it. LOL.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I guarantee his reserve price is nowhere near $10K. He probably wants as much as a non-wrecked car.

I wasn't saying $10K was his reserve. I said I didn't expect a $10K max bid. His reserve is likely his Buy-It-Now price of $17,500.

I see the price is up to $12,950. by the way. More than I honestly expected.

Users who are viewing this thread