JLT Carbon Fiber Heat Shield Pre Order

Tucker

As many of you may or may not know we have, by the advise of SVTP members, built a custom Carbon Fiber Heat Shield for the JLT RAI's.

This will work with JLT RAI's and JLT CF RAI's and our standard 9" filter.
It's made from real Carbon Fiber and wraps around the filter down toward the frame rail. It uses the stock mounting bolt and is very strong.

JLT CARBON FIBER HEAT SHIELD
ONLY $139 FREE SHIPPING

Thanks for pushing us to do this product, I think you'll love it:beer:

Thanks
Jay

6666d1284744591-interested-jlt-carbon-fiber-heat-shield-smcf-heat-shield-014.jpg

6667d1284744596-interested-jlt-carbon-fiber-heat-shield-smcf-heat-shield-016.jpg

6669d1284744608-interested-jlt-carbon-fiber-heat-shield-smcf-heat-shield-019.jpg

Last edited:

xfrosty63x

Established Member
Is there going to be a special discount for those of us wanting the version that isn't the carbon fiber finish?

Tucker

This thread and pre order is for the carbon fiber shield. The plastic shield hasn't been made yet and we don't have pricng at this time. I'll start a new thread when we get the first one in.

Thanks
Jay

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
figures, finally comes out the week after I sell my car. Looks amazing!

tomcat

Forever Foxbodys
Established Member
I'm in...pre-order done. This plus the carbon fiber RAI is so sweet I want to weep. :bowdown:.... thanks Jay for the continued support of our terminators! :rockon:

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
this is just the price for the carbon fiber shield right ?

what about if you want the carbon fiber R.A.I. & shield together just like in the pic above

is there a deal for the combo ??

Tucker

thats whatsup! i was wonderin do you make the radiator cover for the 2003-04 cobra in red c/f:rolling:
The radiator covers and fuse boxes are made for us by a different manufacture and red is not available
this is just the price for the carbon fiber shield right ?

what about if you want the carbon fiber R.A.I. & shield together just like in the pic above

is there a deal for the combo ??

Yes we are doing a discount on a combo order.

Add the CF heat shield to your CF RAI or non CF RAI for an additional $99 for a $30 savings.

This is not on the web site yet, so you still need to call in your order.

We shipped shields Tue, Wed and have more going out today.
Please post up your pictures when you get them :beer:

Tucker

We should be caught up in the next week or so.
I'll keep the SVTP price for another week, so we will end the pre order on 10/8.

Jay

SnakeBit

Mid-Life Crisis my ass!
Established Member
Mine was here when I got home last night. I bought the combo with the CF RAI. It WAS discounted. Looks amazing! Can't wait to get it on the car.

The box was packed great. Everything was packed for maximum protection. Very nice job Jay. Top marks. :beer:

benulis55

Established Member
Jay

I already have a JLT RAI. I'd like to order this CF heat shield and also the CF RAI tube and whatever else I would need to "convert" my RAI to CF

what would this cost if bought as a combo?

SnakeBit

Mid-Life Crisis my ass!
Established Member
I got my setup put on the car and it does look great. Funny, but all the comments I read about how difficult it is to get on, yet I had no problem. About 50+ years ago I did something which helped tremendously on the install, I learned to read. Unbelievable how much easier it made the install. RTFM for the win!
jlt_cf_rai-001.jpg.w300h225.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread