Welded & Ported Plenums (w/VIDEO)

Turbo Kyle

Established Member
Let me know if you got any questions :beer:

Part1) [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3biZ8wm9Qk"]YouTube - Plenum1[/nomedia]

Part 2) [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHez_Vkf0jU"]YouTube - Plenum2[/nomedia]

Turbo Kyle

Established Member
We are really glad you guys are diggin' the Videos! More to come...I'm going to get a Camera Upgrade soon. I want a little bit better picture.

Thanks Again! :burnout:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
This type of stuff is the kind of thing gear heads can sink their teeth into.

Welding and porting an inlet then verifying the design improved flow and then later on that it does add power is exactly the kind of value adding that is going to illustrate your company's strengths. Doing these videos to demonstrate that and following up with dyno pulls and the like will be a home run with these guys, IMHO.

Back in the 80s I did some home porting, I now know most of the stuff I did was pretty crude and down right wrong in a few cases.

What this video really shows is the advantages a PRO and his knowledge can bring to the table.

Turbo Kyle

Established Member
This type of stuff is the kind of thing gear heads can sink their teeth into.

Welding and porting an inlet then verifying the design improved flow and then later on that it does add power is exactly the kind of value adding that is going to illustrate your company's strengths. Doing these videos to demonstrate that and following up with dyno pulls and the like will be a home run with these guys, IMHO.

Back in the 80s I did some home porting, I now know most of the stuff I did was pretty crude and down right wrong in a few cases.

What this video really shows is the advantages a PRO and his knowledge can bring to the table.

Thank you Jimmy! :coolman:

Jefe

Established Member
I love the emails I get every morning with your new uploads. I could sit there and watch them all day. Learning a lot.

So what does something like this cost? Do you sell them already done or the plenum/tb would need to be sent to you first?

Turbo Kyle

Established Member
I love the emails I get every morning with your new uploads. I could sit there and watch them all day. Learning a lot.

So what does something like this cost? Do you sell them already done or the plenum/tb would need to be sent to you first?

I'll be posting all of our products/prices shortly. I think its in the $200 range.

Users who are viewing this thread