Don't post in Term/tech for now..

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
We are going to be making some changes that I think everyone will like.

If not TOUGH!! LOL Just kidding!:-D

For now don't post in Terminator Tech. I am in the process of moving them all out to where they would normally be.

Last edited:

Spoolx

Established Member
I gotta say Jimmy, I was a little skeptical about you becoming a mod, but you are really putting in alot of work and effort around here and it shows.. Keep it up man!

Ironhand

Banned
I gotta say Jimmy, I was a little skeptical about you becoming a mod, but you are really putting in alot of work and effort around here and it shows.. Keep it up man!

Word..!

I looked in the Tech section real quick and that has to be a record for the most moved threads by a mod. :banana:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Thanks! It did take a lot of time.

It was also very sad because there were a lot of unanswered posts... along with some really simple stuff that if they had just searched... (using a spell check) they would have found easy quick answers.

Thanks again.

The increase in traffic in Engine/Tuning is already quite significant. Most of the posts on here if you really think about it, are almost all engine related.

That is the one thing that really sets a Terminator apart from any other Cobra.

Spoolx

Established Member
Search needs to be worked on, not being able to search 3 letter words sucks..
Tough to find info on say BAP.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
There is some talk of beefing up the SVTP search. Details I am not aware of, just that I am pretty confident it will soon be getting tweaked in some fashion.

I have been using the Google portion of the SVTP search function for well over a year now and I like it a lot better than the straight up SVTP search.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Search needs to be worked on, not being able to search 3 letter words sucks..
Tough to find info on say BAP.

This is very true, thats one thing that for sure needs to be fixed.

There is some talk of beefing up the SVTP search. Details I am not aware of, just that I am pretty confident it will soon be getting tweaked in some fashion.

I have been using the Google portion of the SVTP search function for well over a year now and I like it a lot better than the straight up SVTP search.

I've tried using the google search but its just like normal Google? It doesnt search SVTP!

MrSwa

Established Member
This is very true, thats one thing that for sure needs to be fixed.

I've tried using the google search but its just like normal Google? It doesnt search SVTP!

You can actually use google.com to search svt. Use the following layout:

query site:svtperformance.com

With the query being whatever you want to search.

I have used the google search built into svt, and have had some issues with it taking me to non-svt sites the 1st click. This is just annoying, but I do quite like the google search. Seems to work better than the normal search for most things.

Users who are viewing this thread