Sorry guys, selling out. Need some help here.

Randee of the Redwoods

Clueless. No...really.
Established Member
So sorry but the car has to go. I'm just not driving it much. It'll be a damn sad day when it goes, but it needs to go to someone who will appreciate it and drive it. I spent $2000+ on it in 2010 to bring it back up to snuff. It's now a car again instead of a garage dust collector. Sorry. I had my fun and it was great!
Was wondering if I could hook up with some of you from the northern VA area. I'm in Stafford just near Fredericksburg. I'd like some of you to look over my ride and give me some opinion on what I could ask for it. I know what I want, I know what I'd like, but I know I won't get either so I want to be fair. Let me know something here if you can. I'd appreciate it. I'm looking to sell very soon. Been putting this off for too long.
As a teaser, it's an 03, Mineral Grey, 26xxx miles, #101 according to the paperwork. New tires, new brakes, new battery. Barely modded. Last time dynoed put 422 to the tire.

Last edited:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
There are some Mineral Grey fans that I suspect will be happy to hear this car is available.

It is unfortunate for you that the economy is so bad right now, it has certainly suppressed resale on EVERYTHING.

Mineral Grey IMHO is a very cool color.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
good lord that's a lot of miles.. 260000, probably the highest mileage Terminator I've seen.. but honestly I hope that you meant 26,000...

also, since your not enjoying it anymore, might as well get rid of it...

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Randee of the Redwoods, post a thread with some pictures and a more detailed description of your car over in this sub-forum ---> Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association - SVTPerformance

Most of the guys in MACA are in the NOVA and S. Maryland area so they should be able to help you price your car and shed a little light on the current prices the market around there is bringing. You may even find a local buyer posting this up in our sub-forum as some of the guys in the club only check the MACA specific area of SVTP.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sorry you have to sell it, but you aren't the first and you certainly won't be the last. I remember when I sold mine it was tough. I think I was somewhat prepared to let it go and that helped. Every summer, though, I do miss it. Especially when I see another Terminator on the road. Best of luck with your sale. I hope you get a good price for it. Like Jimmy said, prices are down a bit. 26K miles is fairly low, so that works in your favor.

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
sucks to hear but it's just a car... There wil always be another sports car with your name on it when time allows!

Randee of the Redwoods

Clueless. No...really.
Established Member
good lord that's a lot of miles.. 260000, probably the highest mileage Terminator I've seen.. but honestly I hope that you meant 26,000...

also, since your not enjoying it anymore, might as well get rid of it...

Hahahhahaha. Thanks for pointing that out. Never even noticed. Hahahaha. I'll get that fixed right away.
Nice bolt gun by the way.

Randee of the Redwoods

Clueless. No...really.
Established Member
Randee of the Redwoods, post a thread with some pictures and a more detailed description of your car over in this sub-forum ---> Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association - SVTPerformance

Most of the guys in MACA are in the NOVA and S. Maryland area so they should be able to help you price your car and shed a little light on the current prices the market around there is bringing. You may even find a local buyer posting this up in our sub-forum as some of the guys in the club only check the MACA specific area of SVTP.

I'll get right on that. Guess I should have payed closer attention to begin with. Hopefully I can get home from work on time sometime this week and get that done. Thanks for the pointer.

Randee of the Redwoods

Clueless. No...really.
Established Member
There are some Mineral Grey fans that I suspect will be happy to hear this car is available.

It is unfortunate for you that the economy is so bad right now, it has certainly suppressed resale on EVERYTHING.

Mineral Grey IMHO is a very cool color.

No joke on the economy. What sucks more is that I'm old enough now that it matters to me. Damn.

And yes, Mineral Grey is a cool color, but I still believe I should have waited for the Dark Shadow Grey. Now THAT'S a cool color!

Users who are viewing this thread