VIR tack days

Quagmire

Established Member
Hey guys anyone here go to VIR on a regular basis? I've been there a couple of times not with my cobra, thinking about changing that this summer. If you do, what spots you guys usually sign up with. ie with what club.

mysterio

Established Member
I've gone there with the trackdaze.com guys. Lots of VW's and BMW's in that crowd though.

VT4ever

Established Member
If you'll decide to go this spring let me know, I'd like to join. I wanted to go to the holiday event they have there every year around christmas time but was too busy this year. For the mean time the fun roads in southern VA will suffice;-)

Quagmire

Established Member
Ya there is a couple of track days towards the end of April and May i might sign up for. I will let everyone know maybe get a group effort going.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Let me know some dates guys. Me and my buddy here in Richmond might be down with bringing our Cobras too.

mysterio

Established Member
There's a big SVTOA event at VIR this year over Memorial Day weekend. I don't have a link, but I get their marketing emails (used to belong to that club).

They did it last year, too, and it sold out. I saw the pics, there were lots of Cobras and other tuned stangs there.

Teej281

Established Member
It's the svtoa and saac(Shelby American Automobile Club) joint venture. I'll be there for that with my partially terminated gt hopefully tracking it. We'll see. I'll definitely be there though.

Force4.6

Twice Bitten
Established Member
There is a group that goes pretty often that I usually go with. Around 6 or so mustangs I guess.

We usually run with NASA Mid Atlantic or SCMC. Mazda Drivers was really fun but I don't think they are running this year.

VIR is an awesome track with some really fun elevation changes.

Users who are viewing this thread